Couldydays

Couldydays

上海的小伙伴速速与我联系
Jul 16, 2023
I took 0.8mg of alprazolam and 10mg of Propranolol to help with SI.But after taking them,I feel relaxing,I am not suicidal now.I wish I can always live in this state.Too bad the benzos can get easily tolerated. after those pills losing their magic,I will be in hell again.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and M0nolith
M0nolith

M0nolith

life is only an illusion, a dream.
Apr 23, 2023
xanax…those pills work too good.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Couldydays
M0nolith

M0nolith

life is only an illusion, a dream.
Apr 23, 2023
Yes,they surely are!I've accomplished a lot of things I've been procrastinating for a long time.

Alprazolam helped me the most when I went through a mental breakdown, couldn't eat and was throwing up. I would sob all of the time and was constantly scared. The first time I took a dose while having a panic attack, it slowed my breathing and finally let me fall asleep. Love those pills.

Only problem is i made the mistake of abusing them when i got really depressed. After awhile, I kept wanting to take insane amounts. Alprazolam can be a gift and a curse. i see them as amazing though lol, i would do anything for some more.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sid19 and Couldydays
Couldydays

Couldydays

上海的小伙伴速速与我联系
Jul 16, 2023
Alprazolam helped me the most when I went through a mental breakdown, couldn't eat and was throwing up. I would sob all of the time and was constantly scared. The first time I took a dose while having a panic attack, it slowed my breathing and finally let me fall asleep. Love those pills.

Only problem is i made the mistake of abusing them when i got really depressed. After awhile, I kept wanting to take insane amounts. Alprazolam can be a gift and a curse. i see them as amazing though lol, i would do anything for some more.
I can relate.Healthy people don't have to endure so much mental pain, maybe their daily state is the same as that of us after taking drugs. Many people If they don't develop drug tolerance, they might not be suicidal, which is a pity.

• Love
Reactions: M0nolith
W

withouthope

Jun 25, 2023
I took 0.8mg of alprazolam and 10mg of Propranolol to help with SI.But after taking them,I feel relaxing,I am not suicidal now.I wish I can always live in this state.Too bad the benzos can get easily tolerated. after those pills losing their magic,I will be in hell again.we
Agree. Klonopin is another benzo that does that for me. It's slower acting but the effects last much longer. The first time I took it I went from literally losing my mind to feeling completely normal.

• Hugs
Reactions: Couldydays
Couldydays

Couldydays

上海的小伙伴速速与我联系
Jul 16, 2023
同意。克洛诺平是另一个为我做的苯并。动作较慢,但效果持续更长的时间。第一次服用它,我从失去理智变成了完全正常的感觉。
Awww,that's heartbreaking.I hope you can find peace soon.
Benzos do help strongly with SI,I don't feel scared after putting on my eebd hood,it's amazing.
Gonna have my second attempt on Sunday.SN method and nitrogen method at the same time!I don't feel scared anymore,I am about to cry.😭

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: jemetire
F

Fox of June

Jun 12, 2023
Indeed. I've been taking around 2-4mg a day and just find the time floats away hopefully to the point where I feel I am focused and committed to CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: Couldydays