Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
All I wanted most was to have someone. What I always wanted above all else was always the same: someone. This someone who was never with me. It's just me, as I always have been. If that had happened, how happy I would be.

I create mental theaters, I imagine talking when no one is there. So this is how things are? So this is how I'm going to die? Without ever holding my hands tenderly.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AAE, Joarga, Temporal_Anchorite and 20 others
Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
I really understand. Keep trying, at least a little bit

• Love
Reactions: mediocre, GuessWhosBack, continuing and 1 other person
Grimpoteuthis

Grimpoteuthis

Your deep sea friend
Jul 1, 2023
I really thought I enjoyed loneliness until I remembered how happier I was back then when I still had people to talk to regularly. Maybe someday we will all be free from this curse.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: AAE, justanotherguy1, Aloneandinpain and 3 others
F

Fakefriendhate_Maxx

I just hope my death makes more sense than my life
May 18, 2024
Loneliness makes me sick too and it's the main reason for beeing here.. If I weren't, I'm sure I wouldn't think about suicide that often. Can't change that, because last couple years I lived in a 'dream world'/a lie and now it's too late and I'm unable to break through.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Joarga, Temporal_Anchorite, SelfKill and 2 others
C

continuing

Aug 8, 2024
I get you, loniless also has making me sad, what i try to do right now is focus on myself, right now i know my mind is not in the right spot.

Reactions: Aloneandinpain
Labyrinth

Labyrinth

Jan 8, 2024
Loneliness makes me sick too and it's the main reason for beeing here.. If I weren't, I'm sure I wouldn't think about suicide that often. Can't change that, because last couple years I lived in a 'dream world'/a lie and now it's too late and I'm unable to break through.
Illusions keep us away from pain but prevent us from realizing our dreams. I am tired of deluding myself and I am ready to face the world as it presents itself to me.

Reactions: frost_, BrainShower and Fakefriendhate_Maxx
A

Aloneandinpain

Student
Dec 25, 2023
Loneliness wasn't so bad for me at all when I used to tell myself it was just temporary and that I'd find someone eventually. Now I've realised that's not true and the idea of this being permanent is unbearable.

• Hugs
Reactions: AAE, Joarga, N33dT0D13 and 1 other person
S

SuicidalMob

Aug 11, 2024
I'm also pretty lonely so if you wanna talk Pm me . I really wanna talk to someone 😄

Reactions: Labyrinth
Labyrinth

Labyrinth

Jan 8, 2024
Loneliness wasn't so bad for me at all when I used to tell myself it was just temporary and that I'd find someone eventually. Now I've realised that's not true and the idea of this being permanent is unbearable.
I am always amazed at how much my inner heart is like yours. I really tell myself that my loneliness is temporary.
I am always amazed at how much my inner heart is like yours. I really tell myself that my loneliness is temporary.
I have nothing and no one to guide me except my own reason.

F

Fakefriendhate_Maxx

I just hope my death makes more sense than my life
May 18, 2024
Illusions keep us away from pain but prevent us from realizing our dreams. I am tired of deluding myself and I am ready to face the world as it presents itself to me.
You are 100% right. Your statement is very true :mmm: Luckily, I am in a better mental state right now and maybe I can tackle it.
The first step will be difficult though - it will be a difficult path in my case. With many setbacks

Reactions: BrainShower
emptyenvelopes

emptyenvelopes

Student
Jun 15, 2024
Loneliness is, unfortunately, my constant companion too. I am here to talk to you or anyone who wants to connect and feel a little less lonely!

F

frost_

Jun 6, 2024
If you could all magically unblock the things that make you lonely, what would that be?

Cute_&_Loving

Cute_&_Loving

I like trinkets:)
May 10, 2023
I've always been fine alone…. I don't know why. Maybe partly bc I was too ashamed of how I looked….. too many physical flaws…. I was too bothered by my appearance that didn't ever realized or cared that no guy ever liked me…. Then I met someone and it ended me realized I wasn't good enough. You're not alone feeling this way. I know it doesn't help knowing you're not alone…. But many of us in the same boat with little chance to be in relationships and experience true happiness. Assuming you're talking about romantic relationships 👉👈
But try to stay hopeful. No one knows what the future holds for us. 🤗🤗🤗

• Aww..
Reactions: kinderbueno and GuessWhosBack
J

justanotherguy1

Jul 27, 2023
I really thought I enjoyed loneliness until I remembered how happier I was back then when I still had people to talk to regularly. Maybe someday we will all be free from this curse.
Same man. i spend 95% of my free time along and got so used to it that I see it as normal everyday thing but recently i was in a mental hospital after a CBT attempt and talked to so many great people and it felt really good but now im all along again and cant find the strength to go and find someone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Grimpoteuthis
A

Aloneandinpain

Student
Dec 25, 2023
If you could all magically unblock the things that make you lonely, what would that be?
Chronic illness, introverted/shy, not attractive enough. Plus the constant failure is just so depressing and demoralising after a while.

Reactions: Labyrinth