• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Save_Me_Mind

Save_Me_Mind

Sep 15, 2023
Typing this out before I forget it (like how I forget everything, ever since I tried CTB, my mind hasn't been the same).
I am alone, I've always been. Gosh I just wanna quit, but I can't, cause I have to pay off the "debt". I'm a loser and I don't know why. Is it my looks? Is my face scary? Is that why you all ghost me online and in person? What's wong with me? Humans are simply demons, talking behind your back and not telling you what others can see what's wrong with you that you can't view for yourself. So they'll never tell you, leaving you blind forever going insane. I can't fucking feel a thing as I've mentioned a while ago. I still love it. Yeah that's right, I still remember you, but I do not hate you, I only wish to understand what was wrong of me. I know I'm crazy, but that's what society depicts me as, only because I've been left in the dark my entire life. How cruel. I have anhedonia, I can't feel anything. I just want friends, fuck, not even. Just one person who wants me as a person, all the qualities I have for others always checking up on them and being kind. fuck... is there anyone out there?.... I'm just sick of the lies.
Apologies for this long ass rant, have a good day everyone.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: xmissellax, MrFreshTheCat, allthatimsaying and 1 other person
inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
Yeah people will only find use for us until we stop giving.

My days are numbered. My wife and kids leave in 3 days time for a long weekend. It might be the longest in history of long weekends

I hear you by the way

MrFreshTheCat

MrFreshTheCat

Im tired, I love cats <3
Jan 9, 2024
Im sorry for how you feel, if it gives you comfort and ironically makes you feel less alone there is a lot of people like us out there, i have been so alone my entire life without knowing why, and also the fake support from my family just to hear them talk shit about me as soon as i leave the room, i feel so alone and it seems so hard to meet anyone even online, im so tired of it all and at the end everyone just ends up ghosting me idk know what to do about it anymore, wish you the best :heart:

Reactions: xmissellax and Loulou
Save_Me_Mind

Save_Me_Mind

Sep 15, 2023
Yeah people will only find use for us until we stop giving.

My days are numbered. My wife and kids leave in 3 days time for a long weekend. It might be the longest in history of long weekends

I hear you by the way
Im sorry for how you feel, if it gives you comfort and ironically makes you feel less alone there is a lot of people like us out there, i have been so alone my entire life without knowing why, and also the fake support from my family just to hear them talk shit about me as soon as i leave the room, i feel so alone and it seems so hard to meet anyone even online, im so tired of it all and at the end everyone just ends up ghosting me idk know what to do about it anymore, wish you the best :heart:
Thank you, I appreciate it.

xmissellax

xmissellax

Need My Peace
Feb 25, 2024
I'm sorry life has been so difficult. You deserve peace.