wristcutangel

wristcutangel

What value is there to a life that wants to end?
Jul 5, 2023
i feel so utterly alone. my family doesn't care for me in the slightest, if they just didn't care maybe it wouldn't be that painful, but they actively have to remind me as to how pathetic of a life i'm leading and it's all their fault. my friends are never there for me either, doesn't matter if i'm doing great or horrible, they just aren't there for me either way. everyone in my life has forsaken me, i wish they'd just kill me themselves. i hate how i'm not allowed to die. if people don't care for my existence, then they should let me stop existing at peace.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sannti, Cloud Busting, Costrecce and 4 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
People leave you alone and don't care for you in the slightest and then question as to why you're living such a horrible life, stressed all the time. People are very cruel and its disgusting how people are like that, actually. Hopefully you find relief from this cruelty someday, best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Zegers and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really dreadful feeling trapped in that situation and it certainly is so inhumane how people cannot just leave this existence in peace when they wish to. But anyway I wish you the best, it's awful how humans are so unnecessarily cruel and just create more suffering.