BBY

BBY

Done for.
Feb 18, 2023
I somehow always end up like this. I think I'm not meant to be loved or kept around. I'm a good friend for a bit and then turn sour, making them hate me. Not sure if I can do this much longer. Is living even worth it if the same cycle will repeat again and again? Is it worth trying if the outcome will forever be the same? If I had been less sensitive we'd still be talking. Now I'm again not talking to anyone, sh-ing again and contemplating to ctb. It gets better for a short while and then I end up worse then before.

Sorry about this rant but I've been bottling this up.

• Love
Reactions: kunikuzushi
C

cloudymoon

Feb 11, 2023
i understand this 100%. i keep trying again and again and everyone just says to keep trying and eventually you'll find something better. but i never did.
i wish i could tell you that if you keep trying enough, something will change. i wish it was that way. i don't know, maybe you just have awful luck and keep meeting terrible people. maybe it's not your fault. i really don't know.
at least know you're not alone

BBY

BBY

Done for.
Feb 18, 2023
i understand this 100%. i keep trying again and again and everyone just says to keep trying and eventually you'll find something better. but i never did.
i wish i could tell you that if you keep trying enough, something will change. i wish it was that way. i don't know, maybe you just have awful luck and keep meeting terrible people. maybe it's not your fault. i really don't know.
at least know you're not alone
I'm so sorry you're also going through this, I truly wish you the best. I hope you get lucky and find someone but I'm giving up.

• Love
Reactions: cloudymoon