• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
Things are crumbling all around me again. The good feelings are more temporary than the shitty feelings. You'd have to seriously "fight" to achieve happiness in your life. That's not something I want to do anymore. It's exhausting and unnecessary in this kind of society.

I haven't been at work for almost a month now. This morning, someone had the audacity to text if I was still covering one of the days during the holiday week. I can't even remember if it already started this week. Instead of asking if I'm okay or if I need help with anything, it's about work. That's all it comes down to in the US. Work to fucking survive, work is life, money is everything. Fucking tired of this stupid ass concept and how people blindly follow it. You don't work, you'll be punished and pushed into homelessness. Meaning you don't deserve basic human rights if you don't want to work anymore. You guys ever fucking think that we have way more power together to make a change in this corrupt ass country rather than worshipping cunts like Elon Musk or Jeff Bezos? Companies absolutely depend on people like us and so many are too ignorant of that perspective. Fuck this society.

Moving on.

There's about 5 to 6 days left for me to make my exit. I'm seriously close to leaving even sooner. Things are becoming more and more pointless for me as the days go on. Everything is temporary, including the people I've met on here.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's certainly very much understandable just wishing to be free from this futile existence, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.