• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Freedom Believer

Freedom Believer

Forever alone.
Dec 23, 2019
Stuff arrives tomorrow (cornhole bags and tape). Will want to stay until the 29th when Christmas Party for family. After that I will wait for my Dad to leave for a business trip or be away with his girlfriend for the night and do it using the "night-night method". I tested it out with my hands and felt woozy when I applied pressure to where I'm supposed to so I know it's legit. Any advice for when I try to do it so I actually die and not pass out?

If I'm desperate will I make any noise when I pass out? I will have some videos playing in the background because that's how I fall asleep so it could reduce any potential noise I could make as to not make my dad suspicious. He's a heavy sleeper so I won't be worried that he'll wake up unless he hears any major noises I could make. Would duct tape over the mouth help because I doubt I will vomit anything up using this method.

Last edited:
Reactions: Astral316, bigoutfit, TheDevilsAngel and 1 other person
bigoutfit

bigoutfit

Oct 7, 2019
Fair plays for going with this method. I tried but could never get it right. Just a throbbing head, if done right though i think you are out quick with no pain. Am I right in saying it is the same as full suspension hanging in terms of cutting of blood flow?

In terms of noise I guess it would be the same as hanging. If you are on a bed and lying down as I assume you will be then it should be quieter. I guess your body may spasm and stuff, not sure about throwing up. If you want to avoid that make sure you don't eat or drink for quite a few hours just to be safe.

Could you try putting on some white noise videos from YouTube for background noise?

Whatever happens I wish you all the best.

Last edited:
Reactions: Astral316
C

Cutepoison

Losing all hope was freedom
Dec 22, 2019
Stuff arrives tomorrow (cornhole bags and tape). Will want to stay until the 29th when Christmas Party for family. After that I will wait for my Dad to leave for a business trip or be away with his girlfriend for the night and do it using the "night-night method". I tested it out with my hands and felt woozy when I applied pressure to where I'm supposed to so I know it's legit. Any advice for when I try to do it so I actually die and not pass out?

If I'm desperate will I make any noise when I pass out? I will have some videos playing in the background because that's how I fall asleep so it could reduce any potential noise I could make as to not make my dad suspicious. He's a heavy sleeper so I won't be worried that he'll wake up unless he hears any major noises I could make. Would duct tape over the mouth help because I doubt I will vomit anything up using this method.
What is a "night-night method"?

Freedom Believer

Freedom Believer

Forever alone.
Dec 23, 2019
Fair plays for going with this method. I tried but could never get it right. Just a throbbing head, if done right though i think you are out quick with no pain. Am I right in saying it is the same as full suspension hanging in terms of cutting of blood flow?

In terms of noise I guess it would be the same as hanging. If you are on a bed and lying down as I assume you will be then it should be quieter. I guess your body may spasm and stuff, not sure about throwing up. If you want to avoid that make sure you don't eat or drink for quite a few hours just to be safe.

Could you try putting on some white noise videos from YouTube for background noise?

Whatever happens I wish you all the best.
I didn't really feel any pain so I don't expect to make much noise. If anything the YouTube videos in the background will help calm me down. I bought ample supplies of tape in case it doesn't work the first time.

I tested more times with my hands and it feels great. Other than slight discomfort it feels amazing. My brain goes fuzzy and I start to lose balance within a couple of seconds before I let go before I pass out. If this is what it's like to die, I will take it.

Last edited:
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I apologize, but I am not an expert on this method. Just letting you know that we will be here and you won't be alone. We are also here if you want to talk.

Reactions: Sensei and realjunes
Freedom Believer

Freedom Believer

Forever alone.
Dec 23, 2019
I apologize, but I am not an expert on this method. Just letting you know that we will be here and you won't be alone. We are also here if you want to talk.
It looks easy enough, just need to make sure I actually die and not just pass out, but I think that isn't possible with this method. Thank you for your kind words. I probably won't be here long as I'm getting desperate, but I will enjoy every last moment I have left here.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
It looks easy enough, just need to make sure I actually die and not just pass out, but I think that isn't possible with this method. Thank you for your kind words. I probably won't be here long as I'm getting desperate, but I will enjoy every last moment I have left here.
I'm not trying to stop you. What's going on that makes you so desperate? We have heard everything lol.

TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
I never was able to get the spots. I have Cornhole bags and take ready. Was going to buy a tie down.

Have you practiced getting the spots right?? Any tips?

Freedom Believer

Freedom Believer

Forever alone.
Dec 23, 2019
I'm not trying to stop you. What's going on that makes you so desperate? We have heard everything lol.
Got good grades in grade school. Dad thinks I need to go to college. Took one semester and I hated it as it wasn't for me. Wanted to drop out. Dad threatened to kick me out of the house and made me feel worthless. Paid for Spring semester, that's when I found this site. Realized I will never find happiness in either path I take (college because I never wanted it or no college because I'll have no home), dropped all my courses without my Dad's knowledge. Don't know how much time I have left until the refund shows up on my bank account that Dad will see at some point (because of joint accounts). I know my Dad won't look during this Christmas time (it still isn't there but it will show up at some point) so this is the only chance I have to do it.

If I succeed, I'm free. If I fail, I might get locked up in some psychiatric hospital and Dad will disown me and I stay there forever.
I never was able to get the spots. I have Cornhole bags and take ready. Was going to buy a tie down.

Have you practiced getting the spots right?? Any tips?
Well I don't know if I got it right, but it feels right. If you feel any sort of discomfort then the spot probably isn't right since the spot I found makes me feel no pain. I practiced a lot (using my hands and applying pressure) and found a general area then adjust accordingly where you feel the least amount of pain or no pain.

While looking for the sweet spot, also make sure you have your neck fully extended and not scrunched because the extra cushioning makes it impossible to find where the sweet spot is.

Last edited:
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Got good grades in grade school. Dad thinks I need to go to college. Took one semester and I hated it as it wasn't for me. Wanted to drop out. Dad threatened to kick me out of the house and made me feel worthless. Paid for Spring semester, that's when I found this site. Realized I will never find happiness in either path I take (college because I never wanted it or no college because I'll have no home), dropped all my courses without my Dad's knowledge. Don't know how much time I have left until the refund shows up on my bank account that Dad will see at some point (because of joint accounts). I know my Dad won't look during this Christmas time (it still isn't there but it will show up at some point) so this is the only chance I have to do it.

If I succeed, I'm free. If I fail, I might get locked up in some psychiatric hospital and Dad will disown me and I stay there forever.
Let me ask you. What do you want to do with your life? What is your perfect occupation. I don't care if it's cleaning toilets. What do you want to do?

Reactions: Sensei
Freedom Believer

Freedom Believer

Forever alone.
Dec 23, 2019
Let me ask you. What do you want to do with your life? What is your perfect occupation. I don't care if it's cleaning toilets. What do you want to do?
YouTube. The only thing I'm decent at is video games and if I did YouTube back when it was still new (I joined in 2009) it probably could've been my future and Dad would've accepted it.

If not YouTube, then writing. When I was still happy I would write chapters for a story and upload them. The story got popular but I haven't posted in a long time because I lost all motivation to do anything but climb up to bed and sleep.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
YouTube. The only thing I'm decent at is video games and if I did YouTube back when it was still new (I joined in 2009) it probably could've been my future and Dad would've accepted it.

If not YouTube, then writing. When I was still happy I would write chapters for a story and upload them. The story got popular but I haven't posted in a long time because I lost all motivation to do anything but climb up to bed and sleep.
Once upon a time there was a little girl who went to college like she was supposed to do and became a social worker. Daddy was very happy.

The girl became top in her field. But was not happy.

Flash forward. The girl turned 40 and changed her career. She did what she wanted and went into the entertainment business. Family freaked. Family disowned her. Flash forward, the girl is 51 and is one of the biggest in her field.

If YouTube and writing is what you want to do, then do it. Stand up to your parents. It's your life.

No offense, you want to get into the entertainment field. If you can't stand up to your parents and deal with their possible rejection, you will not be able to handle the backstabbing and rejection of the industry.

You control your own destiny. if writing or YouTube is what is important to you, then fight for it. Anything important is worth fighting for.

Reactions: APharmaDestroyedLife
Freedom Believer

Freedom Believer

Forever alone.
Dec 23, 2019
Once upon a time there was a little girl who went to college like she was supposed to do and became a social worker. Daddy was very happy.

The girl became top in her field. But was not happy.

Flash forward. The girl turned 40 and changed her career. She did what she wanted and went into the entertainment business. Family freaked. Family disowned her. Flash forward, the girl is 51 and is one of the biggest in her field.

If YouTube and writing is what you want to do, then do it. Stand up to your parents. It's your life.

No offense, you want to get into the entertainment field. If you can't stand up to your parents and deal with their possible rejection, you will not be able to handle the backstabbing and rejection of the industry.

You control your own destiny. if writing or YouTube is what is important to you, then fight for it. Anything important is worth fighting for.
That's the problem, it's easy to fight behind a screen, face to face is a different story. That's why I can never win a verbal fight with anyone because I crumble. I've been spoiled and I took it for granted.

Family is the only thing I have. I have no friends. If I lose them I will have nothing. I would rather die still having family than having nothing at all, even if it means them hating me when I do it.

Last edited:
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
That's the problem, it's easy to fight behind a screen, face to face is a different story. That's why I can never win a verbal fight with anyone because I crumble. I've been spoiled and I took it for granted.
Then how about writing a letter to your family. I did. Different reason. If I spoke face to face I would have gotten the crap beaten out of me.

Do you normally have a good relationship with your family?

Freedom Believer

Freedom Believer

Forever alone.
Dec 23, 2019
Then how about writing a letter to your family. I did. Different reason. If I spoke face to face I would have gotten the crap beaten out of me.

Do you normally have a good relationship with your family?
Writing a letter to my Dad would just make it worse. He'd just throw the paper away and insult me if he ever saw me.

I have a good relationship with everyone in my family (except for Dad when the topic comes up). I wouldn't want to leech off them if I got kicked out when I've already leeched so much from my Dad.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Writing a letter to my Dad would just make it worse. He'd just throw the paper away and insult me if he ever saw me.

I have a good relationship with everyone in my family (except for Dad when the topic comes up). I wouldn't want to leech off them if I got kicked out when I've already leeched so much from my Dad.
Well, reality is you are going to be a starving artist. Most have other jobs. The bigger you get, the worse they try to take you down.

Bottom line. If you can't take being insulted by your father, how will you handle insults from thousands of fans?

Freedom Believer

Freedom Believer

Forever alone.
Dec 23, 2019
Well, reality is you are going to be a starving artist. Most have other jobs. The bigger you get, the worse they try to take you down.

Bottom line. If you can't take being insulted by your father, how will you handle insults from thousands of fans?
The insults wouldn't be face to face on YouTube (plus I could disable all comments and ratings but I wouldn't do that). Plus (in both writing and YouTube), I have no personal connection to them, so they would hurt less