• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

CrownOfThorns

Apr 9, 2024
So a few days ago I got an appointment for unrelated health issues with a doctor I had only seen once before.

Even though it wasn't the reason for my visit, I profited off this occasion to ask for antiemetics, explaining my request with the fact that my migraines I told him about last time (treated with Propranolol) frequently cause me nausea and occasionally vomiting (which is true !).
He said he'd prescribe me antiemetics right away but then he checked something on his computer, looked concerned, and suddenly backtracked saying it was contraindicated to take this medication with Propranolol. I couldn't find anything online mentionning any interactions so I guess he just remembered these two bad boys are frequently used for CTB.

And it's so frustrating because, sure, if I'm being honest I actually asked for them for CTB reasons,
BUT I'm not sure if I'm ready yet, so I would have just found it reassuring to own them "just in case",
And if I'm not ready it would have been great to take them anyway to manage the nauseas in the meantime.
So now I'm stuck with my nauseas AND I'm feeling even more anxious than before, even more trapped in this world, and my hope to have a way to leave if it ever gets too much just vanished, because everything else I need for my plan is ready and the only thing I miss is this simple med I can't get. UGGGHH.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and DoubleUp8
Dark Window

Dark Window

Arcanist
Mar 12, 2024
You reckon it's possible to get anti-emetics if it's being caused by psychosomatic problems? Like anxiety causing dioreah and vomiting/

C

CrownOfThorns

Apr 9, 2024
You reckon it's possible to get anti-emetics if it's being caused by psychosomatic problems? Like anxiety causing dioreah and vomiting/
I don't think so, my healthcare professionals are aware of which medication I'm on so I'm pretty sure that'll be a "no" from everyone even if i change my narrative.

I didn't think this method was well-known enough to be taken into account even by non-psychiatric field doctors, but here we are.
So my psychiatrist would certainly be even more suspicious if I asked him for anti-emetics.

Plus I have almost zero medical knowledge and don't wanna get caught in my own lie as I could not accurately describe symptoms I don't actually experience (the anxiety-related digestive issues)

Dark Window

Dark Window

Arcanist
Mar 12, 2024
I don't think so, my healthcare professionals are aware of which medication I'm on so I'm pretty sure that'll be a "no" from everyone even if i change my narrative.

I didn't think this method was well-known enough to be taken into account even by non-psychiatric field doctors, but here we are.
So my psychiatrist would certainly be even more suspicious if I asked him for anti-emetics.

Plus I have almost zero medical knowledge and don't wanna get caught in my own lie as I could not accurately describe symptoms I don't actually experience (the anxiety-related digestive issues)

What sort of things do you know of that you can get anti-emetics for? Were you rejected because you're on other meds?

C

CrownOfThorns

Apr 9, 2024
What sort of things do you know of that you can get anti-emetics for? Were you rejected because you're on other meds?
I only know of migraine-related nauseas, which I do experience frequently.
I've received feedback from people who got an anti-emetic prescription after telling their doctor they experienced digestive issues alongside their headaches.
But maybe they didn't live in the same country as me so maybe the rules are different, or maybe they wanted the A-E for another CTB method and weren't on Propranolol so their doctor didn't see any risk giving them an anti-emetic prescription, or maybe I just got unlucky with my doctor and another one would have agreed to give me the meds ! Idk

I was rejected because I'm on Propranolol, which is, from what I've gathered online, used pretty frequently for CTB purposes.
But one has to combine it with an anti-emetic for it to work or else they'd vomit the whole thing.
Which is probably why my doctor refused to prescribe the anti-emetic to me, in fear that I would combine it with the Propranolol I already own and successfully CTB.

Dark Window

Dark Window

Arcanist
Mar 12, 2024
I only know of migraine-related nauseas, which I do experience frequently.
I've received feedback from people who got an anti-emetic prescription after telling their doctor they experienced digestive issues alongside their headaches.
But maybe they didn't live in the same country as me so maybe the rules are different, or maybe they wanted the A-E for another CTB method and weren't on Propranolol so their doctor didn't see any risk giving them an anti-emetic prescription, or maybe I just got unlucky with my doctor and another one would have agreed to give me the meds ! Idk

I was rejected because I'm on Propranolol, which is, from what I've gathered online, used pretty frequently for CTB purposes.
But one has to combine it with an anti-emetic for it to work or else they'd vomit the whole thing.
Which is probably why my doctor refused to prescribe the anti-emetic to me, in fear that I would combine it with the Propranolol I already own and successfully CTB.
If that;s the case then does that mean the propranolol would stop you from being able to CTB with SN as you'd throw it up?

Or would you stop the Prop?

C

CrownOfThorns

Apr 9, 2024
If that;s the case then does that mean the propranolol would stop you from being able to CTB with SN as you'd throw it up?

Or would you stop the Prop?
Just realized there was a misunderstanding. I will not be using SN, only meds ! That's where I made a mistake in my explanations, I mixed things up because I own a lot of meds but the common method I was talking about is actually Amitriptyline, not Propranolol.

BUT Prop can apparently help when you use Ami, so I guess doctors are also aware of that ?
Because I really don't see why she'd refuse to give me anti-emetics otherwise, since she doesn't know I own a large quantity of Ami.

So the method I was talking about requires Ami which is what will cause CTB, and anti-emetics so the Ami is kept in the body long enough for it to work its magic. I think Prop is just a bonus (not sure how that works though, somebody told me that but I didn't search it up thoroughly yet)

Y

YosemiteGrrl

Student
Dec 17, 2023
Just realized there was a misunderstanding. I will not be using SN, only meds ! That's where I made a mistake in my explanations, I mixed things up because I own a lot of meds but the common method I was talking about is actually Amitriptyline, not Propranolol.

BUT Prop can apparently help when you use Ami, so I guess doctors are also aware of that ?
Because I really don't see why she'd refuse to give me anti-emetics otherwise, since she doesn't know I own a large quantity of Ami.

So the method I was talking about requires Ami which is what will cause CTB, and anti-emetics so the Ami is kept in the body long enough for it to work its magic. I think Prop is just a bonus (not sure how that works though, somebody told me that but I didn't search it up thoroughly yet)
@CrownOfThorns are you still here? What dosage of Ami are you going to use? And the propranolol? Did you get an anti-emetic?