• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

pumpkins334234

pumpkins334234

Jun 30, 2024
I think this is the most stressful thing that has ever happened to me. I'm currently working as a teacher/camp counselor, and one of the things I do is pick up/drop off children from one activity to another. Today I went to go pick up two kids, I see kid A, kid B is missing, I wait for 30 minutes, he does not show up. The whole time I'm frantically calling the school (won't pick up) and kid A is looking for him and asking around (no one knows where he is). I have to eventually call a coworker so they can reach my supervisor, who reaches the student's mom, turns out he was on a field trip and they were late coming back and nobody bothered to tell me. I have to teach a class in a state of panic, my supervisor is giving me these looks like I'm really stupid for being so bothered about it. I got home and just had like a full on panic attack. I feel like I'm insane, did I overreact? kid A didn't know about it, my coworker didn't, my supervisor who did not pick up did and didn't bother to tell me. So I fully believed he was missing for like thirty minutes. And NOBODY around me knew where he was either. Anyways, I think I'm going to quit that job lol. Sorry, I know it doesn't seem like a big deal, but me thinking I was responsible for a child's disappearance sent me into a total spiral and my nerves are still shot. I threw up when I got back and I'm watching the first chang dynasty rocking back and forth lol

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Tonkpils, GoatHerder, Rev346 and 7 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
No, you didn't overreact. I would have reacted the same, likely more. Some people just have a heart of stone. I hope you are able to sooth yourself down for a better rest of the day. Hugs to you ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Rev346
Whale_bones

Whale_bones

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
As a parent, I'd absolutely want a camp counselor who was worried when my kid didn't show up at the time and place they were supposed to! Imagine if the kid was in danger or hurt in some way- your quick action and efforts to find him promptly would likely have made all the difference.

Your supervisor should honestly be appreciative that you care about the safety of the kids you're responsible for. Do they want someone who is careless and doesn't pay attention?! Man, I'm getting a bit riled at your supervisor just by hearing this story :))

I'm so sorry you threw up, and I hope you can have some chill time now to let your nerves settle. You deserve it. Screw your supervisor, and on behalf of responsible parents, I say a big thank you for being the type of person we can be comfortable leaving our kids with! :happy:

• Love
Reactions: UnrulyNightmare and rozeske
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
I think this is the most stressful thing that has ever happened to me. I'm currently working as a teacher/camp counselor, and one of the things I do is pick up/drop off children from one activity to another. Today I went to go pick up two kids, I see kid A, kid B is missing, I wait for 30 minutes, he does not show up. The whole time I'm frantically calling the school (won't pick up) and kid A is looking for him and asking around (no one knows where he is). I have to eventually call a coworker so they can reach my supervisor, who reaches the student's mom, turns out he was on a field trip and they were late coming back and nobody bothered to tell me. I have to teach a class in a state of panic, my supervisor is giving me these looks like I'm really stupid for being so bothered about it. I got home and just had like a full on panic attack. I feel like I'm insane, did I overreact? kid A didn't know about it, my coworker didn't, my supervisor who did not pick up did and didn't bother to tell me. So I fully believed he was missing for like thirty minutes. And NOBODY around me knew where he was either. Anyways, I think I'm going to quit that job lol. Sorry, I know it doesn't seem like a big deal, but me thinking I was responsible for a child's disappearance sent me into a total spiral and my nerves are still shot. I threw up when I got back and I'm watching the first chang dynasty rocking back and forth lol
I don't think you overreacted at all!
It sounds like you're a loving & responsible person.
And it sounds like it was a BIG deal.
I would have freaked out too!🌹💔