• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

Im gonna off myself

Nov 3, 2019
I cannot compress the carotid artery with my fingers i don't even know if im filling it or not and when i think i am i push into my neck and i just feel the same wtf am i doing wrong?

Neverod

Neverod

>:^3
Aug 8, 2019
A lot of things can be wrong, for example:
You mentioned carotid artery, we have it in both sides of our neck, so, that was a typo or you are only pressing on one side?
Another thing, position, you often see or hear about the "sweet spot", well, it's not the same sone everyone, you just have to try until you find it and apply the needed amount of pressure.
Something else could be your physical condition, being overweight could make it harder as you would need more pressure.
That's all i can say, maybe so wish to check the hanging megathread and the night night one, they talk about the sweet spot there and give some advice.

Reactions: Essence
S

SweetSpot086

Experienced
Aug 25, 2019
If you cant do it with your fingers..just try out with a rope