• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
I swear with hand on my heart Im not making this up
A person messaged me in a Facebook group 'suicidal thoughts'. He asked me if Im okay. I was alone kicked out of the hostel in opiate withdrawal and in act of desperation sent him a pic of the rope mark on my neck. He asked me if that's what I wanted to do and that he will help me.
A day later he started calling me and demanding I livestream my jump or he will send the pictures and what I wrote to all my friends and family. Im addicted, physically sick, homeless and I am loosing my collective shit. Cant afford anyone to know and Im already receiving texts about my neck. Bandana around it 24/7

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Oh no, that sounds spooky. I know you can block them but idk how you'd prevent them from talking to your close ones

Reactions: Ghost2211
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
If police comes to section me like they did to AJ Im seriously going to completely loose it. I might do something really, really fucking bad
Im already staring ahead of me and quietly laughing to myself.
It will be a cold day in hell before I go to psych ward again. I wont let them abuse me, no more! How dare they 'save' me when they so far didnt give a shit about me!

My girlfriend doxxed him and he seems to have slowed down. But I hear sirens literally everywhere. My sanity is slowly chipping away...
Jesus, now I need even more drugs.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
If police comes to section me like they did to AJ Im seriously going to completely loose it. I might do something really, really fucking bad
Im already staring ahead of me and quietly laughing to myself.
It will be a cold day in hell before I go to psych ward again. I want let them abuse me, no more! How dare they 'save' me when they do far didnt give a shit about me!

My girlfriend doxxed him and he seems to have slowed down. But I hear sirens literally everywhere. My sanity is slowly chipping away...
They can just take you to a ward without your permission? That's scary. I'm sorry if that happens

Good luck I hope it turns out well:(

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
What do I even do. If they get my noose pictures I am screwed right? I mean I can always get high so my emotions dissapear and lie through my teeth. It worked in the past. They would back off if they couldnt get me to admit that Im suicidal But the fucking pictures!
It was so easy guys....I fell numbness wash from my head to my body, my limbs convulsing...But I just cant let myself fully fall. The moment the feeling spread to my arms and chest I kicked back. Stupid retarded body wont let me die! I'm so close....

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Can you put make up on it and in case police comes, you can say it wasn't your picture?

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
The mark on OP's neck was from a consensual sex act.
Are you saying that as a fact or as an idea that they could use to excuse the mark? I'm confused

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
A user posted to tell the police it was from autoerotic asphyxiation.

I replied to that post "this."

after you posted "?", I gave the OP a further suggestion to state that the mark on the neck was from a sex act.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
A user posted to tell the police it was from autoerotic asphyxiation.

I replied to that post "this."

after you posted "?", I gave the OP a further suggestion to state that the mark on the neck was from a sex act.
Oh I see, you're not really replying cause you're just posting a reply on OP's post so that why I was confused. You gotta click reply on the specific message and then it will quote it so the person knows who you're responding to specifically lol

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
But in the picture theres clearly drugs, metal railing bar and my deranged face T.T

Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
Some good ideas here. If the pics come to light, I am not sure if this would work, but maybe you could say they were altered by this person in an attempt to blackmail you, as this person knows you are vulnerable and is trying to take advantage?

I am sorry this happened to you - people irl really scare me sometimes. I hope it works out for you.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
But in the picture theres clearly drugs, metal railing bar and my deranged face T.T
Damn, that's a really tough situation. I mean isn't it illegal to black mail someone anyways? The danger here is that you're sent to a ward? Is that what you're worried about? Maybe you could say that you were just doing it for attention or something like that.. so they don't take it seriously? I'm not sure, this is really hard. I wish I could help

ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
Hopefully if this weasel does anything you'll be healed and say you don't know wtf they're on about. If not I'd definitely tell them it was a sex thing. It's embarrassing but won't get you carted off. Is there no place you can go to to help you get off the drugs? Or do you not want that? Take care if yourself

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
I doubt this person will contact your family members because he's likely to be in trouble with the police for blackmail AND encouraging you to commit suicide.
If you change your Facebook settings so that only you can see your friends list, he will still be able to see and contact anyone who has commented on, or 'liked' your profile picture because profile pictures are always set to 'public' automatically.
edit : also make sure you BLOCK him so he can't view your profile and is unable to contact you again.
Oh yes, and make sure you report him to the group admin, they will delete him from the group.

Last edited:
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
So high that I forgot the existence of this thread.
My gf is a computer scientist and she went after his ass
Im okay.
Thank you for giving me advice. I have since deleted my account and made a fake one since I cant trust anyone
I miss all the art I posted...

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
So high that I forgot the existence of this thread.
My gf is a computer scientist and she went after his ass
Im okay.
Thank you for giving me advice. I have since deleted my account and made a fake one since I cant trust anyone
I miss all the art I posted...
Lol I didn't realise this thread was from Dec '20. Glad you got his ass sorted!

Nexey

Nexey

Student
Feb 18, 2021
Typical. There are a lot of sadists on websites like this one, trying to get their rocks off by pushing suicidal individuals over the edge. It was also a problem on ASH.

• Aww..
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics