• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Death.is.certain

Stuck between a rock and a hardplace
Dec 22, 2020
I was almost successful i tried my old set up and the pull up bar/chain link gave way under my weight and bike chain so a crazy 45 min and i repositioned my rig and strengthened the weak link.
Quick attempt and instantly went dizzy nearly passed out.
My best advice is plenty of padding.
I cut the sleeves off 2 sweaters and used the middle part of the shirts wrapped around the chain and bada bing bada boom i now have a quick way out of my messed up situation but i aint following through with it just yet!
Another tip which may be usefull for overcoming SI is inhaling lighter gas i have been doing it the past few nights and thats what im gona do before i go.
Huff as much butane as i can then hang out!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Seaghost, Lostandlooking, Pen>Sword and 2 others
I

iwanttodie000

Student
Feb 15, 2021
I was almost successful i tried my old set up and the pull up bar/chain link gave way under my weight and bike chain so a crazy 45 min and i repositioned my rig and strengthened the weak link.
Quick attempt and instantly went dizzy nearly passed out.
My best advice is plenty of padding.
I cut the sleeves off 2 sweaters and used the middle part of the shirts wrapped around the chain and bada bing bada boom i now have a quick way out of my messed up situation but i aint following through with it just yet!
Another tip which may be usefull for overcoming SI is inhaling lighter gas i have been doing it the past few nights and thats what im gona do before i go.
Huff as much butane as i can then hang out!
Definitely has to hurt with the chain. When I've done partial with a belt, it's even dug in and hurt, so I can't imagine the chain with the pull up bar. Sounds like you are getting things figured out with it. I've actually inhaled gas fumes before, used to do it all the time but haven't for a long time. Always loved the little high it gave me.

Reactions: reticen
Upvote 0
D

Death.is.certain

Stuck between a rock and a hardplace
Dec 22, 2020
Im only alive
Definitely has to hurt with the chain. When I've done partial with a belt, it's even dug in and hurt, so I can't imagine the chain with the pull up bar. Sounds like you are getting things figured out with it. I've actually inhaled gas fumes before, used to do it all the time but haven't for a long time. Always loved the little high it gave me.
Padding is crucial, i have soo much padding it practically covers the full of my neck without anything digging in, no pain just instant dizzy.
I mean i only briefly tried it without my full weight (im going full suspension) and literally 1 second and i almost fainted.
Back up plan accomplished!
If i hadnt pulled the padded chain off my neck i wouldn't be writing this was soo quick like too easy.

• Love
Reactions: iwanttodie000
Upvote 0
I

iwanttodie000

Student
Feb 15, 2021
Im only alive

Padding is crucial, i have soo much padding it practically covers the full of my neck without anything digging in, no pain just instant dizzy.
I mean i only briefly tried it without my full weight (im going full suspension) and literally 1 second and i almost fainted.
Back up plan accomplished!
If i hadnt pulled the padded chain off my neck i wouldn't be writing this was soo quick like too easy.
That is awesome if you can find the sweet spot like that - I've never done suspension, only partial and have never found the sweet spot. Padding is definitely crucial though. Always good to have a back up plan, this would probably be my back up plan if for some reason I can't get a gun or decide to not go that method.

Upvote 0