FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really would be, as after all it'd prevent so much unnecessary suffering. Nobody should ever have to struggle to be free from this existence they never could have consented to being in in the first place, to want to make suicide so inaccessible is just evil to me.

Supporting the individuals right to cease existing is very compassionate, it'd be such a relief if Nembutal became accessible. I just hate how we exist in this society where voluntary death is seen as such a terrible thing even know nobody is obligated to continue existing here, we are all just waiting to die anyway and after all nobody can suffer from not existing.

All that denying people a right to die does is create way more meaningless suffering and torment, it stops people from being at peace from an futile existence that just leads to decay and death anyway.
Humans are such a disgusting species with how they wish to prolong suffering as much as possible. In my case I actually see suicide as something rational especially as there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this existence. It terrifies me the thought of reaching an old age in this cruel existence and death means freedom from this.

• Love
Reactions: Catch-22, thegrey, Deleted member 31858 and 4 others
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Hi funeral cry. I'm dying now from my hunger strike. I can't get any compassionate end of life medical care hospice or anything like that. But I am feeling it. No food for 15 days. Stopped all fluids couple days ago and shouldn't be too much longer. Book says 3-6 days u can survive no food water or other liquid but that's assuming u stopped all fluids and food at same time. Hoping that not eating for almost 2 weeks b4 i stopped drinking everything and last time I drank something was coffee and that's it makes a difference and just be a couple days. Whatever. I'm close now and won't turn back. I been suffering every day for 18 years anyway and so far the suffering from not eating is not worse than the suffering I am experiencing every day. Different but not worse so far. And seeing an end game is giving me the will to go to the river. Not exactly ctb but gonna get there
Doing it the hard way for sure
And what you say is exactly right but it's actually worse than you say. I don't know where you live but I live (now die) in USA and govt here is killing us intentionally anyway. You won't hear any politicians admit that but it is true. That's what covid was about. It's genocide. People are dying on the streets everywhere in USA today. It's not that they don't want us to die. They want us to suffer and die slowly. Pro-lifers so hypocritical. Not really pro-life but like you say pro-suffering

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, Deleted member 31858, Forever Sleep and 3 others