U

user_name_here

N/A
May 16, 2021
Why are you immediately implying I have anything against redguards?
What I got a problem with is you calling Stormcloaks nazis. Do you not understand how far removed from our modern conception of morality the people of TES are? Applying modern day morality to the world of TES is frankly retarded.
Arguing with somebody on a forum about a fictional characters from a fucking fantasy RPG, is quite frankly, retarded.

Also, art imitates life. (even with the inclusion of dragons and magic)

Blue Mushroom

Blue Mushroom

Feb 12, 2022
Arguing with somebody on a forum about a fictional characters from a fucking fantasy RPG, is quite frankly, retarded.
>come into a thread dedicated to a fantasy RPG
>say something incredibly mind numbing
>get called out
>call the other person retarded for calling you out

Impressive, I dare say. Discussing fiction is retarded everyone, pack your bags, it's time to find a new hobby.
Also, art imitates life
Of course it does, but that has nothing to do with this conversation we're having.
The only correlation between the Nazis and the Stormcloaks is racism, which doesn't even apply to the majority of the faction.

U

user_name_here

N/A
May 16, 2021
Hey pal, this you?

What I got a problem with is you calling Stormcloaks nazis. Do you not understand how far removed from our modern conception of morality the people of TES are? Applying modern day morality to the world of TES is frankly retarded.

Hey pal this also you?
Ulfric doesn't really care about Skyrim's independence, or the welfare of its people. He's nothing more than a egomaniac, whose lust for power has cost the lives of countless innocents. He'd make a terrible High King. His xenophobia is making Skyrim potentially lose a great ally, the Dunmer. Instead of helping them he's having them live in a slum and doing nothing about it. If the Stormcloaks win, Skyrim is in a really bad position. Thalmor could easily invade and they'd have no help from the Empire. Skyrim, just having gone through a civil war and being attacked by dragons would not stand a chance vs. the Thalmor especially considering the economic state it'll be in after the civil war and losing all of its trade routes. Talos is not going to come from....

K, we're done here.

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I was about to partake in the discussion in this thread, but then I got an arrow in the knee...

• Yay!
Reactions: Deleted member 8975