• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DoomerPrince

DoomerPrince

The eternal survivor
Aug 15, 2023
I can't say that on Facebook or Instagram because the police in this fucking country will arrest me
So I'll say that in here
i guess most of you are Americans so you're not have any ties with me
I want to say that this life is isn't for me
So many fucked up things happened to me in this horrible life
I got boycott in school
I got to breaking point at the age of 12
I tried to stab some kid who bullied me
And i have hard grudge on him since then (now I'm 23) and it only got worse since than. I hate the fucking police and i prefer to sit with coffee with isis terrorists than a cop
The whole police in the world
I hope you'll get Metastatic cancer and your wifes and your kids will get raped hardly by a terrorist
Instead of helping me, they screwed me hard
Some guerilla tried to attack me and i pulled a knife on him and i only threatened him so he won't hurt me, so i got fucking arrested? I only tried to defend myself, I'm not some criminal
They sent me to jail and it was the worst day on my life
Then tomorrow there was my trail, the judge kicked out my father from the hall, but thank god he had some common sense and he understood that i only tried to defend myself, so he only sent me to house arrest for 5 days at my junky gf
Of course i went immediately to buy fentanil and i was so suicidal, but she didn't let me to overdose again
But now she broke up with me and I'm lonely again
Some other thing i want to tell you, i so dependent on other people, mostly girls i like, and so many girls cut ties with me
3 fucking Dianas i have bad luck with them
And i prefer destructive relationships like this junky girl and a girl with a lot of mental issues who hurt me physically, than be alone
Being alone is so fucking hard my mood was bad since she left me
So to conclusion:
Fuck the people in this country
Fuck the police
And fuck me because i have no potential to do something with my life except drugs and being sad most of my life
If someone read it until here, thanks a lot
I hope you all not ctb and do well in life❤️💔

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: seekingrelease22 and 3/4Dead