• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
It really comforts me to think of falling into an eternal and dreamless sleep, I see ceasing to exist as the best outcome as after all one cannot suffer from not existing, instead all is forgotten about. In fact I've always found comfort in the thought of eternal nothingness, it just sounds so ideal to be eternally unaware with existence no longer being my concern.

But ideally I'd just wish for my existence to be erased like I never existed at all, never existing at all is the only perfect outcome but next to that I'd always prefer to die. I see ceasing to exist as something positive as all the suffering and problems the person was burdened with would disappear as they won't be able to experience anything, instead they'd be at peace for all eternity.

For me the only peace certainly lies in death, I'd never see it as desirable having the ability to exist. Human existence is very futile and just causes so much suffering so to me it only makes sense wishing for eternal sleep. It's tiresome simply being conscious and aware so it's horrible to me how we exist in this society where suicide isn't seen as a valid option.
It would be so ideal if existence came with an eternal offswitch so we could peacefully free ourselves from this reality we never consented to being in on our own terms, we shouldn't have to struggle so much to die.

Reactions: Immensevoid and myusername890
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
its sick and disgusting that humans are not allowed Free N everywhere.
It's proof that this place is nothing but a trap and a really hellish experience that nobody should suffer through
if i ever meet the creators i wont stop and say hello thats for damn sure
they will be on the ground pretty quickly

Reactions: Immensevoid and myusername890
dumblosergirl

dumblosergirl

girl failure
Feb 13, 2023
Imagine being able to just be cozy and drift off to sleep and never wake up again. Absolute ideal way to go out.