• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

PlateAchoes

May 10, 2020
This will be my last post here
Im deleting my account in three days

But i would like to know
If i exclude the anti emetics
But still fast and use antacid with back up doses on stand by

What are my odds of ctb with a lethal dose of SN

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
99%. I say that bcuz you didn't say whether or not you're going to be alone and undisturbed for about 4 hours?

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
P

PlateAchoes

May 10, 2020
99%. I say that bcuz you didn't say whether or not you're going to be alone and undisturbed for about 4 hours?
O my apologies
Il be alone and undisturbed for about 48 hours in this scenario

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
The only way would be if you vomited all of the liquid immediately upon drinking. That's unlikely .. it is fatal so be sure this is what you want

P

PlateAchoes

May 10, 2020
The only way would be if you vomited all of the liquid immediately upon drinking. That's unlikely .. it is fatal so be sure this is what you want
Well since the general consensus seems to be that SN solution rarely makes you vomit (according to phil.n) and deaths have been recorded even after vomiting this comforts me greatly thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: Isadeth