• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
I just want to fucking move I can't take it I was naive to think I would be helped, and it's funny I seen it all coming, I always had that thought in the back of my head telling me "no one will save you but you" weather that be moving out of this fucking town I've been entombed to or ctbing but I didn't want to do that here, not in the very place that brought me all my pain but they told me they'd save me, that they would help me,, no, that's not the case, because guess what, it's as my thoughts told me, "no one will save you" because guess what nobody fucking cares at the end of the day were all just blips in echothers lives that go by without a second thought, I see my lack of importance and I understand I get it, i can accept it, but that shit will never sit easy, I just, I can't take it, but I can I can, I must, everyhing and everyone here i just want to go I just want to leave please, hahaha but I have no choice tho I know I do, if I didn't have this problem with having to appease to people I'd be gone already but your fucking keeping me here, your killing me and you know it,, no that's not true they don't know it, because why would they, the distance between us can't effect them and mabye that's why it's so easy to forget about me here and there or brush me off, I wish I where there, where nobody knows me but even then that's not true, you won't go anywhere your not known by at least one person,,there is no true escape is there,, but one, one escape, one freedom,, just let me have that,, ahh I almost forgot again, you gotta take that yourself.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Sylveon, Jiyuurakka and 2 others