UglyDuck666

UglyDuck666

Nov 14, 2020
Tomorrow is my final day. I'm a lil bit twitchy and my stomach is Hurts. It's probably 'cause starving before SN. I don't know why, but when I looked at my mom... I felt symphaty, even love. I forgive her all this bad things, wchich she done to me. I really wanna hug her, but I can't predict her reaction.

I've been living with this rage so many years. Now it's completly gone. I wanna cry, but I can't.

Also, I somehow accteped my face, body and disgusting past. It feels like a dream. But it's time to wake up. Tomorrow...

It makes no sense at all. I don't who I am, what happend with my whole life. I feel freedom in my bones. I need go RIGHT NOW. But I must wait. It's just one day.
I don't know Y'all Guys, but I'm so gratefull for all this nice words.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: spooky, Weeping Garbage Can, http-410 and 20 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm glad your hate, despair and any kind of negative emotion is gone!
I was exactly feeling like that when I tried to CTB.
It seems when we realize we're so close to catching the bus, we can already feel the so-called peace we were looking for.

Wish you the best and hope you sleep joyfully and peacefully forever and ever and if you fail, regret it or whatever, we'll still be here to support you.

Hugs and good luck!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, daddy Phil :), Forgotten and 1 other person
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
just want to send lots of hugs. i hope you can find peace soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and UglyDuck666
UglyDuck666

UglyDuck666

Nov 14, 2020
I'm glad your hate, despair and any kind of negative emotion is gone!
I was exactly feeling like that when I tried to CTB.
It seems when we realize we're so close of catching the bus, we can already feel the so-called peace we were looking for.

Wish you the best and hope you sleep joyfully and peacefully forever and ever and if you fail, regret it or whatever, we'll still be here to support you.

Hugs and good luck!
Thank You! Ironically, my last days are the best days of my life! I Hope my plan gonna work and I'll not be afraid. *Hugs*

just want to send lots of hugs. i hope you can find peace soon.
Same to You *hugs*. Y'all helped me so much. It's the only place, where I can find some understanding

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, lobster salad, Ghost2211 and 3 others
Deleted member 13412

Deleted member 13412

Dec 27, 2019
i dnt know u but i can see myself a lot in ur words ,, i just wanted to saythanku for ur empathy and kindness in the little interaction u had w me <3 its so absurd if i were to say this to someone whos not familiar w ss, but i think we r all a family here , so please remember that ur ss family will always support u no matter what u choose ♡ so i wish u peace in any path u will choose and we will miss u lots ♡ i wish i had talked more to u !

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Ghost2211 and UglyDuck666
UglyDuck666

UglyDuck666

Nov 14, 2020
i dnt know u but i can see myself a lot in ur words ,, i just wanted to saythanku for ur empathy and kindness in the little interaction u had w me <3 its so absurd if i were to say this to someone whos not familiar w ss, but i think we r all a family here , so please remember that ur ss family will always support u no matter what u choose ♡ so i wish u peace in any path u will choose and we will miss u lots ♡ i wish i had talked more to u !
Thank You And remember, You're not a monster! This world is just... Sick.
I prefer called SS a family more than my "real" one, so if I'll survive tomorrow (No... I don't think it's gonna happend, but everythig is possible) I'll back here.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Ghost2211 and Deleted member 13412
Deleted member 13412

Deleted member 13412

Dec 27, 2019
Thank You And remember, You're not a monster! This world is just... Sick.
I prefer called SS a family more than my "real" one, so if I'll surfive tomorrow (No... I don't think it's gonna happend, but everythig is possible) I'll back here.
*biggest hugs*
gud luck (ill be hoping the best 4u) n if u ever come bck we ll be happy to have u with us again<3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, UglyDuck666 and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It's really good to hear you have found mental and emotional peace, and I hope your journey goes well. I wouldn't want to leave this world with my last thoughts to he angry or sad.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and UglyDuck666
UglyDuck666

UglyDuck666

Nov 14, 2020
It's really good to hear you have found mental and emotional peace, and I hope your journey goes well. I wouldn't want to leave this world with my last thoughts to he angry or sad.
I wish You a mental strength and I hope You'll be free from all this destructive emotions and bad things on Your life. Thank You for this reply. I know- my words is nothing, but... It's only what can I say. I really want a normal and health path for all of us.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and Ghost2211
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
That sounds peaceful. I wonder if I'll experience such a feeling before I CTB. I've never been able to just "let things go".

Lots of luck to you.

• Love
Reactions: UglyDuck666
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I wish you peace.:hug:

• Love
Reactions: Stranger87 and UglyDuck666
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
sorry to do it on your thread. just wanted to check on you... felt like idk. how are you doing?

• Love
LonelyDude15

LonelyDude15

Currently Spiraling
Sep 26, 2020
A lot of people have reported felling like this before they are set for execution

• Love
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
That's good. I think, anyways I wish you the best. I hope your journey is peaceful :)

• Hugs
VisionsOfHell

VisionsOfHell

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
Good luck fren, hope all goes well for you :)

• Hugs
UglyDuck666

UglyDuck666

Nov 14, 2020
sorry to do it on your thread. just wanted to check on you... felt like idk. how are you doing?
I'm fine. I gonna take SN at night, when my familly will fall asleep. I was in forest and thinked about goodbye letter for mom and one girl. Also-music, music and music :D How about You?
A lot of people have reported felling like this before they are set for execution
I remember when my mom talked about old or sick people (from her work) and their last days. They seemed to be very calm and even happy. Probably helplessness and accept death works like a good drug

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, LonelyDude15 and VisionsOfHell