dreaming_of_pearl

dreaming_of_pearl

I miss you I love you I’m sorry
Jun 10, 2023
If I got doxxed or some shit they would be fine with it but if I even joke about doing it with somone who fucking hurt them I'm doing too much and I'm bad.

Same story idk why people keep lying that they like me when they clearly don't. I know they don't not to mention one of our freinds hates me now but that's fine it's not like I was telling him how somone felt they should all stop being freinds with me so I can kill myself. They all hate me they just don't know it yet

• Hugs
Reactions: Vesiira
Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
I'm sorry you're feeling this way, but I totally feel the same. You're not alone. My friends are nice to me, but I can tell they don't have an actual interest in me. I feel like I'm just a back burner friend. That they take advantage of my kindness and only benefit from me. When it comes to emotions and feelings, it just seems I can't rely on them in that capacity. They act like they care, but I can tell they'd rather I not say anything. So I won't anymore. Sending love.

• Hugs
Reactions: dreaming_of_pearl
dreaming_of_pearl

dreaming_of_pearl

Jun 10, 2023
I'm sorry you're feeling this way, but I totally feel the same. You're not alone. My friends are nice to me, but I can tell they don't have an actual interest in me. I feel like I'm just a back burner friend. That they take advantage of my kindness and only benefit from me. When it comes to emotions and feelings, it just seems I can't rely on them in that capacity. They act like they care, but I can tell they'd rather I not say anything. So I won't anymore. Sending love.
You also struggle with everything is fine untill you are not fine and it impedes on their day

• Love
Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
You also struggle with everything is fine untill you are not fine and it impedes on their day
Exactly. It's like it's an inconvenience to them, but then they expect you to be their therapist. While they barely reply to your emotions. Sometimes "friends" truly suck!

dreaming_of_pearl

dreaming_of_pearl

Jun 10, 2023
Exactly. It's like it's an inconvenience to them, but then they expect you to be their therapist. While they barely reply to your emotions. Sometimes "friends" truly suck!
Litterally everything I do is wrong half the time I'm tempted to shut everyone out and be alone with people here at least the people here understand death is a valid option and look at things from a neutral realistic perspective

• Love
Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
Litterally everything I do is wrong half the time I'm tempted to shut everyone out and be alone with people here at least the people here understand death is a valid option and look at things from a neutral realistic perspective
I agree, it's refreshing to talk to others who don't see death as a bad thing. All we want is peace from the pain that's all.

• Love
Reactions: dreaming_of_pearl
dreaming_of_pearl

dreaming_of_pearl

Jun 10, 2023
I agree, it's refreshing to talk to others who don't see death as a bad thing. All we want is peace from the pain that's all.
It's so refreshing it is our bodies and our choice at the end of the day death should be just as viable as life

• Love