• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ShadowOfTheDay

ShadowOfTheDay

Hungry Ghost
Feb 14, 2019
I have completely ruined myself with alcohol.

It's getting pretty severe.

I need to end my life now, before things start getting very ugly.

• Aww..
Reactions: mattwitt, Schizotypal, Dartz and 2 others
weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
I don't think alcohol is ever the actual blame. It's just self medication to escape from other issues. If you want to do anything about it you have to look at the deeper reasons why you got into alcoholism. Any time there's a person who says "you're so and so because of alcohol" or "alcohol this and alcohol that", I get a little furious because all it does is just make people more honest and reduce the brakes in your head. It doesn't change someone's inner self.

I type this while I'm sitting back drinking a vodka drink and blowing off work ha!

Reactions: jd300100, ZixivaldYrxes, Final Escape and 3 others
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019

Do you mean you ruined your physical or your mental health? Addiction is not a subject I have experience with but I know it can be overcome. Of course this will probably be difficult but aslong as you haven't done irrepairable damage to your body it could be possible to still fix this.

Reactions: ShadowOfTheDay
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019

I am sorry for your pain brother. Alcohol has taken me to some awful places.
I wish there is something I could do to assuage the suffering and give you comfort.
Do you drink to remember? To forget? To cause pain or numb it? Why do you drink friend?
Have you always been this way or have you sought help (assuming you want it)?
DBD

Lush_nova

Lush_nova

Self Destruct Activated
May 16, 2019
I've taken to drinking every day, it numbs the thoughts and the memories, I didn't drink much today, and it's been hell

Reactions: Final Escape and ShadowOfTheDay
ShadowOfTheDay

ShadowOfTheDay

Hungry Ghost
Feb 14, 2019
I've taken to drinking every day, it numbs the thoughts and the memories, I didn't drink much today, and it's been hell
Yeah. If I go without drinking for more than 24 hours, I get BAD tremors, auditory (and sometimes visual) hallucinations. Not fun.

Reactions: Final Escape and Ivenocare
Lush_nova

Lush_nova

Self Destruct Activated
May 16, 2019
Yeah. If I go without drinking for more than 24 hours, I get BAD tremors, auditory (and sometimes visual) hallucinations. Not fun.

I've only just started drinking daily in the last 3 weeks. It's a blessing. I normally only drink rum, and take it neat, not very lady like but I don't care
Seems like you are in a bad place with your drinking though

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018

Are u holding a job at this time? How is your living situation? I understand how devastating addiction is. I've been an addict all my life. Are u able to take any time off? I would suggest the meetings AA or NA if u can make it to those. To not feel alone and isolated. Being alone makes me more inclined to smoke weed or use drugs, or medicate in some way.

Reactions: mattwitt and ShadowOfTheDay
Qbert

Qbert

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2019
That kind of withdrawal is very dangerous. See if you can taper or get an ER to get you some librium. Source: been there.

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
When I was in the ER for a suicide attempt, the patient next to me was there after going on an alcohol binge. He was in more pain than me (even though I was going through the affects of an Acetaminophen overdose) and kept screaming for help, while going through the withdrawal. They kept giving him Diazepam in an IV. I eventually got moved to a different room, so I don't know how long it took before he calmed down, but for the 12 hours I shared a room with him he was in pure agony. It was hard to listen to.

Seeing what that poor guy went through, scared me off of binge drinking.

Last edited:
Reactions: Schizotypal, Qbert, Final Escape and 1 other person
Schizotypal

Schizotypal

I live to be hated
Feb 2, 2019

I'm with you, alcohol are destroying my life, mentally... But I feel is getting worse, my body are weak, ethanol (and other types of alcohol, diethyl ether) are dissolving my organs and I need to stop drinking but I can't. And I'm unable to ctb...
Oh, and I'll turn 22 in 2 months... Alcohol are fucking me, and I'm so young... God, I'm lost!
When I was in the ER for a suicide attempt, the patient next to me was there after going on an alcohol binge. He was in more pain than me (even though I was going through the affects of an Acetaminophen overdose) and kept screaming for help, while going through the withdrawal. They kept giving him Diazepam in an IV. I eventually got moved to a different room, so I don't know how long it took before he calmed down, but for the 12 hours I shared a room with him he was in pure agony. It was hard to listen to.

Seeing what that poor guy went through, scared me off of binge drinking.

Yeah, is very painful, unbelieveble what alcohol can do.

ZixivaldYrxes

ZixivaldYrxes

Archduke Demoness Villaintropic
Apr 3, 2019
I can't believe alcohol is legal
I'd rather be hooked on meth

• Yay!
Reactions: Schizotypal
Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018
Anything that numbs me is a plus. Alcohol is the best thing for it

Schizotypal

Schizotypal

I live to be hated
Feb 2, 2019
If all numbing drugs were legal it'd be a more fun end lol

I have problem with alcohol, ether and DXM. Weed isn't a problem for me now but I still enjoy (and always will). I have a problematic past with opiates and downers, but I doesn't use anymore.