sweetgirl666

sweetgirl666

the soul of a coward wanting to leave this prison
Nov 5, 2023
Is it possible to forgive yourself? Well, I don't think so, but does anyone here suffer from alcoholism? This shit brought a lot of trauma into my life. I drank to hide from the pain, and when I drank leaving work oh man the streets were dangerous, I thought my head couldn't get any worse after the disgusting things that happened to me I don't know if I can handle so much torment in my head, the disgust with myself , I really want to practice CTB but at the moment I think I'm going crazy, this thing is so difficult

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Weltall, hermestrimegistus, Justnotme and 2 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Yeah, alchoholic here, yet sober for now. I began drinking because of childhood abuse ptsd etc.
I really miss drinking because it's the only thing that helps me escape my mind.
Yet I'm too broke now because I blew everything on alcohol.
Sorry you're going through this, it's awful to be sure.

• Hugs
Reactions: sweetgirl666 and tiger b
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
sorry for your awful life. i drink too. usually say 'just to get some sleep'. do you have to forgive yourself? don't know what you've been through but i hope you get get off the streets at the least. wish you well.

Reactions: hermestrimegistus, WAITING TO DIE, sweetgirl666 and 1 other person
sweetgirl666

sweetgirl666

the soul of a coward wanting to leave this prison
Nov 5, 2023
some humans can be so disgusting. I also drink because of the abuse I suffered from a homeless man, he smelled so bad... I also stopped, but the addiction continues, I'm 20 years old and I live with my parents, they don't let anything alcoholic into this house, but also I ruined everything because of that. As for the drink, you know exactly what I'm talking about. I'm sorry you had to suffer this, sometimes I really wanted the world to end once and for all, sorry for the long rant
Yeah, alchoholic here, yet sober for now. I began drinking because of childhood abuse ptsd etc.
I really miss drinking because it's the only thing that helps me escape my mind.
Yet I'm too broke now because I blew everything on alcohol.
Sorry you're going through this, it's awful to be sure.
some humans can be so disgusting. I also drink because of the abuse I suffered from a homeless man, he smelled so bad... I also stopped, but the addiction continues, I'm 20 years old and I live with my parents, they don't let anything alcoholic into this house, but also I ruined everything because of that. As for the drink, you know exactly what I'm talking about. I'm sorry you had to suffer this, sometimes I really wanted the world to end once and for all, sorry for the long rant
I'm so confused that I replied twice, sorry
sorry for your awful life. i drink too. usually say 'just to get some sleep'. do you have to forgive yourself? don't know what you've been through but i hope you get get off the streets at the least. wish you well.
Drinking for me before was supposed to be less weird, work well, but it got out of hand. Thank you for your comment

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023

I'm so confused that I replied twice, sorry

Drinking for me before was supposed to be less weird, work well, but it got out of hand. Thank you for your comment
It's beyond awful that you went through that from such a vile peice of shit. Some Humans are truly despicable creatures.
I get it about the addiction continuing : I know for sure I'll start drinking again soon, and also wish this world would end.
No need to be sorry about anything and rant all you want : it's good to vent.

S

SamTam33

Warlock
Oct 9, 2022
Drinking myself blind. Literally. And it's ok. It's not like I'm going to go blind in both eyes simultaneously. I only need one eye to do what I have to do.