• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
I know alcohol is a big no-no when doing the SN route, but if I go 12+ hours without havving and getting anxious. Does anyone know if I could use benzos to get around this? as I understand it you can't drink within 24 hours of using the sn, so would it be okay to drink during the first 24 hours (obviously not much) of the 48 hr regimen stan advised? Thanks

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk
S

SunnyDaze

Sep 8, 2020
Benzo's would help you not drink. I'm an alcoholic and have to go through alcohol withdrawals- which is absolutely miserable. Have you considered trying to withdrawal from alcohol using the benzos and after the withdrawals are over then using the SN?

Reactions: Ghost2211, Homecoming, _Minsk and 2 others
D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
Benzo's would help you not drink. I'm an alcoholic and have to go through alcohol withdrawals- which is absolutely miserable. Have you considered trying to withdrawal from alcohol using the benzos and after the withdrawals are over then using the SN?
I'm thinking this is the only way to go, but I'm also addicted/dependent on benzos lol. I guess it won't matter but I worry that will just increase my daily benzo use. Although it is cheaper, and it's not like I'll be round long anyway lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, _Minsk and Meditation guide
hypnotizing chickens

hypnotizing chickens

εκφυλισμένος εκφυλισμός
Aug 24, 2020
You're addicted to both alcohol and benzos? Are you not blacked out half the time? They use Ativan in detox to ease the DTs, but idk what they do if you already have a tolerance to them. How much of both do you use daily?

H

Homecoming

Wizard
Aug 14, 2020
I think, if I choose to go with SN, I should stop drinking alcohol at least 3 to 4 days before.

AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
Benzos would be good, but as far as I'm aware the reason alcohol is a no-no is because it makes you nauseous too, which could make you more likely to vomit the SN up. At least that's what Stan said, there could be other reasons.

But maybe you can have your last drink 8 hours or so before you take the SN? If you're close to sober by then that's fine

S

SunnyDaze

Sep 8, 2020
Henlo! I'm super new here. May I ask what's SN and Benzo's if u don't mind.
Benzo's are a class of prescription drugs and SN is sodium nitrite, a method of CBTing.

Reactions: Ghost2211
RedRed

RedRed

Oct 24, 2020
Benzo's are a class of prescription drugs and SN is sodium nitrite, a method of CBTing.
Thank you for the reply. I'm sorry for the trouble. I'm still not familiar with the terms being used here ^^

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
You're addicted to both alcohol and benzos? Are you not blacked out half the time? They use Ativan in detox to ease the DTs, but idk what they do if you already have a tolerance to them. How much of both do you use daily?
Nah no blackouts, been on it for nearly a decade, they were there when I started tho.
about 30 uk units alc(10 pints beer), 30-50mg diazepam/daily.
I've figured out a reduction schedule for the alc and will just use as much benzos as I need. I've taken 150mg before without falling asleep - so yeah, tolerance is through the roof
Medics/hospitals do fuck all until your having a seizure, then it's the bare minimum, no dr will prescribe to wean me off (liability) so yeah fuck all that

Last edited: