• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RevolutionaryRed

RevolutionaryRed

Apr 8, 2018
I need your help. I don't have a lot of options, I don't have a gun , no talk buildings in my small town , no N, etc. So I was thinking of popping a few xans, getting drunk then jumping into the town lake. You think it'll work ?

Reactions: dano6533
YaYaDr

YaYaDr

Student
Jun 26, 2018
Assuming you're not a great swimmer and the drug cocktail you ingest is enough to kill you or at least will not simply knock you out before you can jump into said lake and all that happens is you wake-up with a blistering headache, then yeah. I'd say you would have a pretty failsafe plan.

W

war-is-lost

Student
Apr 15, 2018
There are many variables here, how good a swimmer are you, what is your tolerance to alcohol and benzos, how deep is the river etc. If you are just relying on the benzos and alcohol to knock you out so you drown in your sleep. I put your chances at less than 5%.

RevolutionaryRed

RevolutionaryRed

Apr 8, 2018
There are many variables here, how good a swimmer are you, what is your tolerance to alcohol and benzos, how deep is the river etc. If you are just relying on the benzos and alcohol to knock you out so you drown in your sleep. I put your chances at less than 5%.
I misspoke, it's not a river it's a lake. Its pretty deep and I'm hoping the drugs stop me from trying to survive mostly.

RevolutionaryRed

RevolutionaryRed

Apr 8, 2018
Oh and I'm a below average swimmer

W

war-is-lost

Student
Apr 15, 2018
I misspoke, it's not a river it's a lake. Its pretty deep and I'm hoping the drugs stop me from trying to survive mostly.

You will wake up when you start to drown. Benzos and alcohol only put you to sleep but when your body is encountering severe trauma, you will wake up and fight for your life.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I need your help. I don't have a lot of options, I don't have a gun , no talk buildings in my small town , no N, etc. So I was thinking of popping a few xans, getting drunk then jumping into the town lake. You think it'll work ?

I think your lizard brain will kick in eventually and you'll start doggy paddling like crazy. But with so much alcohol and Xanax in you, I don't think you will be able to doggy paddle for long.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 847

This post wast made weeks ago, I hope this guy didn't drown himself

E

Eric Kalteux

May 15, 2018
If one's extremities were handcuffed the likelihood of fatality would be much higher in such a scenario

Peekaf

Peekaf

Dem Bones
Jul 8, 2018

Xanax and Methadone are highly toxic when used together.

BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
Nah I'm here
Don't know if your still thinking of of going the xans and alcohol route, but chances are you'll just black out and won't actually know what your doing. I tried oding on a shit load of benzos and alcohol, come to in the hospital 2 days later. There's wayo f knowing if you will black out or when, it's a crap shoot.