Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
I managed to secure xanax and oxycodone, morphine is only available injectible. now I NEED INFO ON DOSES AND DETAILS ABOUT THIS METHOD, ANYONE PLEASE!!! NOTHING IN THE PPEH ABOUT THIS

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, garrypallister99, Bluebunnysky and 3 others
Kikoo

Kikoo

Sing me to sleep ♡
Jun 12, 2023
I managed to secure xanax and oxycodone, morphine is only available injectible. now I NEED INFO ON DOSES AND DETAILS ABOUT THIS METHOD, ANYONE PLEASE!!! NOTHING IN THE PPEH ABOUT THIS
There's a reason for it

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, chuerdhmproton, deafening and 3 others
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
I wish this method had some experts here. It's a classic, after all. I think the substances you listed would work, it's the right combo. But it's probably those time-release oxy's,.which means they'd be most effective in an od by cutting them in half. Dose amounts, though, I'm not sure about.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Huntfish34 and saddestbunny
saddestbunny

saddestbunny

pastebin.com/xJuaSE0j
Feb 16, 2023
while I don't want to hand out dosage information, this is readily and easily findable online with the most basic of queries. also check psychonaut wiki

• Hugs
Reactions: nibbleone, Aisley and Huntfish34
shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Really, what was the point?
Jul 7, 2023
There's a reason for it
Because they're a huge fucking scam who practically have no clue what they're talking about and are very eager to hand out completely useless and very dangerous information acting like an authority taking an insidious amount of money as a subscription for their product which caters to desperate people?
That's my impression at least. People treat it like the fucking suicide bible.

@Oblivion
There's an LD50 and LD100 of morphine in go.drugbank.com
You run the risk of vomiting using opiates for a lethal overdose resulting in diminished amounts getting absorbed into your bloodstream.
The injectable solution is not exceptionally suited for use by itself for a lethal dosage as the maximum from my knowledge is dispensed at 20mg for 1ml maybe only 10.
You might be able to use it to knock you out before the rest of your drugs kick in though.

I am personally going with lethal overdose but I will not be administering my drug of choice(heroin)orally. It's just too risky for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: verybabybunny, squirley, GirlNoor and 5 others
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
Nothing on google for this method, nothing EVERYWHERE!!!

saddestbunny

saddestbunny

pastebin.com/xJuaSE0j
Feb 16, 2023
Nothing on google for this method, nothing EVERYWHERE!!!
you need to read my post and the other posters in its entirety, i'm not sure how to help you any further

Reactions: Oblivion
D

dozer

May 28, 2023
There's a reason for it
Comments like this are not helpful and come off as really insensitive. Please add more information or point people to sources.

Reactions: HD72, TheGoodGuy and verybabybunny
shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Jul 7, 2023
Look dude it's impossible to say what kind of dosage will be reliably lethal other than an exorbitant amount as it has just not been tested in humans what kind of drugs and in what dosages are lethal. The only reliable and tested way is with Nembutal and an anti-emetic regime as that is what's being used in some places where assisted dying is legal; and it is also therefore the preferred way to ctb for many people.
I know of
Dignified Dying by Boudewjin Chabo
Final Exit by Derek Humphry
Guide to self-chosen and humane death
These books have mentions of dosages, and I assume there are other resources available if you just dig deep enough.
Final exit for example recommends dosages but only assumes the fast-acting barbiturates to be reliably lethal, and recommends that you combine the method of overdose on something the likes of opioids with a plastic bag over the head. I haven't really read about it in detail myself from the book how they recommend you do it, but here's something that I uncovered in my research and that is to: use a plastic bag that is sufficiently large to cover your head and use a plastic band to constrict it around your neck, take your preferred substance and then place the bag over your head with the plastic band around your neck - keep holding the plastic band out so that the bag is open and you can draw in fresh air and when you pass out from the drugs you will hopefully become weak and sedated and let go of the plastic band so that you will suffocate within the bag while unconscious and your breathing is suppressed from the drugs as well.
I would not recommend this with only benzodiazepines because from my experience you can like 'sleep-walk' while on this stuff, you'll be completely blacked out but you're still capable of doing things. I was out all over town drinking my ass of apparently this one time I took a huge dosage of benzodiazepines. With opiates you will hopefully be too sedated by the chemical to move much.

With this method you will not have to rely on a single dosage being lethal 100% of the time as the plastic bag will suffocate you regardless (hopefully).

please don't take what I say as an end all be all do your own research, I wish I had 100% reliable information and could throw that around but I don't I'm just taking informed guesses from the available information that I have studied.
I am planning to rectally administer heroin without the help of a plastic bag and you can head over to my thread for information on that.. which again isn't like 100% scientific fact or anything like that. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ctal-administration-boofing-of-heroin.125675/

Reactions: squirley, dogtired and Oblivion
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Honestly I've combined oxycodone, xanax and alcohol in the past and just passed out for a few hours. Though I probs didn't take lethal doses but my worry/concern would be that the body would just attempt to puke it out.

I had always found I had to be careful with oxycodone as it causes nausea for me. That plus alcohol imo doesn't sound like a good mix.

I dunno might be worth looking up the drug combo mentioned in PPH.

Reactions: garrypallister99
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
Look dude it's impossible to say what kind of dosage will be reliably lethal other than an exorbitant amount as it has just not been tested in humans what kind of drugs and in what dosages are lethal. The only reliable and tested way is with Nembutal and an anti-emetic regime as that is what's being used in some places where assisted dying is legal; and it is also therefore the preferred way to ctb for many people.
I know of

These books have mentions of dosages, and I assume there are other resources available if you just dig deep enough.
Final exit for example recommends dosages but only assumes the fast-acting barbiturates to be reliably lethal, and recommends that you combine the method of overdose on something the likes of opioids with a plastic bag over the head. I haven't really read about it in detail myself from the book how they recommend you do it, but here's something that I uncovered in my research and that is to: use a plastic bag that is sufficiently large to cover your head and use a plastic band to constrict it around your neck, take your preferred substance and then place the bag over your head with the plastic band around your neck - keep holding the plastic band out so that the bag is open and you can draw in fresh air and when you pass out from the drugs you will hopefully become weak and sedated and let go of the plastic band so that you will suffocate within the bag while unconscious and your breathing is suppressed from the drugs as well.
I would not recommend this with only benzodiazepines because from my experience you can like 'sleep-walk' while on this stuff, you'll be completely blacked out but you're still capable of doing things. I was out all over town drinking my ass of apparently this one time I took a huge dosage of benzodiazepines. With opiates you will hopefully be too sedated by the chemical to move much.

With this method you will not have to rely on a single dosage being lethal 100% of the time as the plastic bag will suffocate you regardless (hopefully).

please don't take what I say as an end all be all do your own research, I wish I had 100% reliable information and could throw that around but I don't I'm just taking informed guesses from the available information that I have studied.
I am planning to rectally administer heroin without the help of a plastic bag and you can head over to my thread for information on that.. which again isn't like 100% scientific fact or anything like that. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ctal-administration-boofing-of-heroin.125675/
This is perfect! but i don't get the plastic band part, how do i do that?

Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
Honestly I've combined oxycodone, xanax and alcohol in the past and just passed out for a few hours. Though I probs didn't take lethal doses but my worry/concern would be that the body would just attempt to puke it out.

I had always found I had to be careful with oxycodone as it causes nausea for me. That plus alcohol imo doesn't sound like a good mix.

I dunno might be worth looking up the drug combo mentioned in PPH.
If it's no trouble, can you recall how much you took? I wish there was a benzo/opioid/alchohol megathread. Shouldn't there be, by now?
This is perfect! but i don't get the plastic band part, how do i do that?
The elastic band is in your control, until you pass out, then it tightens around your throat, around the bag over your head, suffocating you while you're passed out.

Reactions: HerculePoirot and Oblivion
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
If it's no trouble, can you recall how much you took? I wish there was a benzo/opioid/alchohol megathread. Shouldn't there be, by now?

The elastic band is in your control, until you pass out, then it tightens around your throat, around the bag over your head, suffocating you while you're passed out.
Any idea what type of bag?

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019

Hmmm tbh I remember at a point being able to take up to 3 of the oxycodone but like an hour or so apart bc I knew how it made me nauseous and I was def drinking then but I don't remember if I was taking xanax during those times. I do jus kno I combined em.

Tbh I used to like to take pictures of my drug use 😅😅 must be the Gen Z in me but I might take a look for my own research and get back to u.

But from what I can remember that what is what. And then I was drinking wine or harder liquor like vodka.

By the time my body was very very used to alcohol from daily usage I wasn't using oxycodone and only my meds gabapentin & clonazapam.

Though once I took zoplicone(?) & alcohol and passed out in an uber and then puked later???

All this to say the milage varies. I feel for method including alcohol ya needa be drinking daily so ur body gets used to it and doesn't throw up and then is also used to the other drugs.

But this is just imo and experience. Not recommending anything either....

Sorry I couldn't be more help...my ADHD & CPTSD brain remembers this in spread out memories

Reactions: Aisley
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
i don't think a rubber band would be strong enough to close it, any specific type?

shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Jul 7, 2023
i don't think a rubber band would be strong enough to close it, any specific type?
I was just thinking a normal rubber band, it doesn't have to be 100% airtight especially with the respiratory depression from the drugs this should suffocate you while unconscious.
A normal rubber band could easily hold a plastic bag in place around your neck.

Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
I was just thinking a normal rubber band, it doesn't have to be 100% airtight especially with the respiratory depression from the drugs this should suffocate you while unconscious.
A normal rubber band could easily hold a plastic bag in place around your neck.
i'm thinking about putting 3 or 4 rubber bands just to make sure. }
also a question, would there be a possibility i stay holding it after i pass out?

shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Jul 7, 2023
i'm thinking about putting 3 or 4 rubber bands just to make sure. }
also a question, would there be a possibility i stay holding it after i pass out?
I really don't know. A lot of people when they pass out from an opioid overdose can't even stand up straight and fall to the ground, same if they're in a chair or bed they just kind of collapse, I'm assuming that's what would happen. But I've also read reports of people 'nodding out' on heroin while still standing so all of their muscles apparently don't collapse, but I think this is more common with dosages that are only borderline OD and would be hard to replicate if you take huge amounts.
There is also the possibility of doing unconscious actions while passed out on benzodiazepines, I've for example hit the town while I was completely blacked out on them, but again I think this was the result of a dosage that was borderline OD, so it was kind of close to a dose where I'd normally be awake.
The only reason I mentioned this with the plastic bag and the rubber band is because one of the books that I listed mentions to do this while taking drugs like these to ctb by overdose. Maybe the book has more information on this, I don't know.

Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
Is there any way to do a mechanism using a zip tie to close a bag around my head while i fall asleep?

Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
Anyway to make the bag airtight? if a little air comes in i would stay alive and turn into a vegetable

Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
i experimented today with a bag over my head with a wrist band around my neck to make it airtight, the level of fear and heart pounding i had were things i never experienced, how the fuck am i supposed to overcome that when the time comes? would the xanax, oxy and alcohol help me overcome that fear? i don't wanna take these liver and kidney damaging pills only to back out at the last moment cause of fucking fear and live with damaged organs, fuck this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i experimented today with a bag over my head with a wrist band around my neck to make it airtight, the level of fear and heart pounding i had were things i never experienced, how the fuck am i supposed to overcome that when the time comes? would the xanax, oxy and alcohol help me overcome that fear? i don't wanna take these liver and kidney damaging pills only to back out at the last moment cause of fucking fear and live with damaged organs, fuck this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
from my experience yea, the xanax and alcohol especially should help with your fear. Xanax is normally taken for anxiety as a prescription anyways. From my experience, when I took xanax I wasn't afraid of anything, I felt like i could do the most crazy shit and not have a single worry in my mind.
I don't really think a zip tie would work. Maybe you could also mix the drugs with hanging. So find a secure place to do partial, make it tight enough so when you pass out your head doesn't slip out. Then just sit there and wait to pass out once you do your head should drop and you'll suffocate but you wont feel it cuz ur unconscious. I deffienently think if you just take a lot of the things you listed it'll work. One time I took 29 .25mg xanax and a few sips of liquor and I was knocked out for like 17 hours. Supposidly someone woke me up but I couldn't even stand and my speach was very slurred I don't remember any of it. If you take all the things you listed though I def think you'll pass out for a good amount of time, especially to hang urself. Just make sure your head is in a position facing above the ground so it'll drop when you pass out and enough pressure will be put on your neck. If you just like sit up you might lean over but it won't be enough pressure to kill you. Good luck!

Last edited:
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
from my experience yea, the xanax and alcohol especially should help with your fear. Xanax is normally taken for anxiety as a prescription anyways. From my experience, when I took xanax I wasn't afraid of anything, I felt like i could do the most crazy shit and not have a single worry in my mind.

I don't really think a zip tie would work. Maybe you could also mix the drugs with hanging. So find a secure place to do partial, make it tight enough so when you pass out your head doesn't slip out. Then just sit there and wait to pass out once you do your head should drop and you'll suffocate but you wont feel it cuz ur unconscious. I deffienently think if you just take a lot of the things you listed it'll work. One time I took 29 .25mg xanax and a few sips of liquor and I was knocked out for like 17 hours. Supposidly someone woke me up but I couldn't even stand and my speach was very slurred I don't remember any of it. If you take all the things you listed though I def think you'll pass out for a good amount of time, especially to hang urself. Just make sure your head is in a position facing above the ground so it'll drop when you pass out and enough pressure will be put on your neck. If you just like sit up you might lean over but it won't be enough pressure to kill you. Good luck!
I'm a dumb fuck that can't do anything right at all, so partial hanging is impossible for me, i'm just gonna go with the meds with alcohol and once i'm super high i'll 2 regular plastic bags and 2 plastic bags the kind that is very hard to be penetrated and do a zip tie around my neck, that way even if i start trying to open the bags to breathe i wouldn't be able to and would die within 2 minutes

Reactions: hi-okbye
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
I'm a dumb fuck that can't do anything right at all, so partial hanging is impossible for me, i'm just gonna go with the meds with alcohol and once i'm super high i'll 2 regular plastic bags and 2 plastic bags the kind that is very hard to be penetrated and do a zip tie around my neck, that way even if i start trying to open the bags to breathe i wouldn't be able to and would die within 2 minutes
if you do that I also recomend tying your hands behind you back or even ordering real handcuffs online, not fake ones. I wish you luck and peace with your method!

Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
if you do that I also recomend tying your hands behind you back or even ordering real handcuffs online, not fake ones. I wish you luck and peace with your method!
problem is how do i zip tie my hands once i do that immediately, i'm still trying to finger that out, hand cuffs are not available here

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
problem is how do i zip tie my hands once i do that immediately, i'm still trying to finger that out, hand cuffs are not available here

found these, you can also try looking up other things just look up "how to tie yourself up" or smthn like that. I'll add more as I find them