• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
So, I've been thinking about this lately. People have died from pouring alcohol into their butt. Your body can't throw it up like it would if you drank it. I haven't drank in years and have no tolerance built up for alcohol. Wouldn't this be relatively quick? Just take a bottle or two of vodka (or whatever your preferred poison is) and let it do it's thing. Does anyone have experience with this as far as trying to CTB?

DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
I think this is my back up method for when I get desperate since I can't get myself to pass out from partial hanging. It's easy to get the materials. I can intake a lethal amount of alcohol quicker than I could if I drank it. If I do it in a bath tub even if the alcohol doesn't kill me surely I'll be in no condition to save myself from drowning.
I'm still hoping I can get my hands on a gun. That or fent is my preferred method. But this should work. It's slightly undignified, but if in the butt it must go then that's where it's going. I really want to be gone within the next few months.

The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
It's my chosen method. I'd do a cleaning enema first with water. Then I'd take a normally recommended dose of otc antiemetics. I'd dilute 5 dL of vodka with 1 L of water and ginger as natural antiemetics.

I'd drink it slowly over the course of 1-2 h, and then I'd boof around 2 dL of the undiluted stuff when I already have a high level of alc in my blood, around 0.30. At the time of rectal administration I'd be lying in the bathtub, slowly filling it up while I pass out with my legs up and weights fixed around my neck. I'm not afraid of dying this way at all. I'm not recommending this method though. This is just what I've been working on, as a pleasant exit, a final gift for myself.

I've also thought about barricading the entrance, and writing a note that I leave in the hall saying danger of death, toxic gas, fire hazard. That way, any potential visitors have a good excuse to call authorities before entering and finding me, further delaying any rescue attempts as well. Feel free to point out any flaws in my plan.

Last edited:
Reactions: mothercoin and DeathSleep