SpaceCadet

SpaceCadet

‎In a perfect world, nobody would be suicidal
Feb 27, 2022
Nowadays it makes me pretty depressed and emotional when i drink it, still, i think it's better to feel this way than just apathy and sadness all the time

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Cathy Ames, Depressed Cat, AtMostOkay and 2 others
natali4

natali4

Student
May 24, 2021
Once upon a time I could never fathom drinking by myself. Drinking meant having fun with friends, and the thought of drinking alone was so depressing. Now I have no one and drink alone when I am depressed. Oh how the tables have turned.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cathy Ames, OldDrummer, 𝔧𝔞𝔫𝔢 ⛧ and 2 others
𝔧𝔞𝔫𝔢 ⛧

𝔧𝔞𝔫𝔢 ⛧

Mar 16, 2022
when i drink, i feel even worse but its better than being sober thts for dmn sure...

• Hugs
Reactions: SpaceCadet and natali4
O

OldDrummer

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2022
I was an occasional drinker until I got tinnitus as 31. 52 now, and drink roughly 30 units just to get myself asleep at night.

Tried AA, didn't work for me, can't place my trust in a 'higher power' that I know to be imaginary and bullshit, yet it works for some, so I can't criticise it.

It's really the worst drug in the world. But I need it to 'live' right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: SpaceCadet, Cathy Ames and natali4
MatthewV3

MatthewV3

Student
Dec 15, 2021
My father is an alcoholic, my grandfather is an alcoholic and even my grand grandfather was an alcoholic. When I was a child I promised myself that I'll never go this way, I'll break this circle. Now, years after at the age of 22 I'm on straight way to be addicted. I drink every weekend, sometimes during the week. Life is really funny.

• Hugs
Reactions: SpaceCadet and Cathy Ames
hungry_ghost

hungry_ghost

جهاد
Feb 21, 2022
Alcohol makes me high functioning and pleasantly social.

If it weren't for the fact that it was loud (very potently smelly), I would probably have at least three drinks before I went anywhere.

I know that sounds terrible, but I swear it has some sort of positive effect on my brain.

• Hugs
Reactions: SpaceCadet and Cathy Ames