• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Suspect_Device

Student
Jul 10, 2022
I feel like my life would have turned out much better than it has if I wasn't such a slave to alcohol. At the same time I don't think the mistakes that I've made and the damage that I've done to myself can ever be reconciled, even if I stopped drinking. And I don't think I'll have the courage to end it without alcohol either. I went to an AA meeting last week and it was horrible. Crusty old eyesores killing themselves with stinking nicotine, their gross guts hanging out over their belts. I wondered why they didn't just kill themselves.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
AInilam

AInilam

Student
Dec 17, 2023
I get wanting to cut out alcohol for your own health and wellbeing or venting about how it's affected you, but why be so harsh on others for having similar addictions? Maybe I'm just being too sensitive but that last bit seemed unnecessary.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
In any addiction areas you are going to find a lot of messed up people.

Maybe try a healthier support group if that's what you want?