mallows

mallows

"Let's go back... to our true reality."
Dec 18, 2023
I knew this guy for about three years, they'd witnessed some of my worst moments, and knew a lot of personal stuff about me. A few days ago, I learn they told someone I didn't know ( let's call him H ) that my father died. Okay, sure, whatever, that's not secret information, I use it as an opener sometimes. Yesterday, however, I learn from H that they'd also told him about something incredibly personal about myself ( I lie about my birthday because I was sa'd the day after and I don't want to have any connection between what's meant to be a celebration and one of the worst days of my life )

I confront them about it, and they give me the bullshit "ohhh I didn't know I didn't know it was that serious" lie they've given before, eventually I pull up the screenshots of them telling H ( in a very "he lies about it for attention" manor ) about the secret and they pull some bullshit "I didn't even know you that well back then how would I have known the context" excuse ( the screenshots have the date right there ) and I've just had enough at this point so I block them.

soo AITA ? Justified ? I personally think I should've been ruder since they apparently have a history of spilling personal information / begging for it from other people ( I evidently didn't know until last night ) and I kinda just want to kill them but a ticket to America is a bit too far out of my budget rn ( $1.50 in my bank )

• Hugs
Reactions: PA𝖨𝑁 and Forever Sleep
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
block his ass

• Love
Reactions: mallows