S

seaweaves

they/them
Oct 25, 2021
They're not in awesome health, but will probably be around for a while. I know I will barely be able to handle the task if at all with my mental health. But between their trust and obligation, and knowing there aren't really others who would want to handle it or have the same skills to, this should hopefully guilt me away from my ideations a bit.

What are some of the bigger or weirder obligations you've given yourself as a recovery strategy for sticking around?

Last edited:
Reactions: whatevs
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
Just something to consider, if they have substantial assets and there are others who are named as beneficiaries, you might want to lay some ground work ahead of time with the others so that the others will not be surprised. Unhappy beneficiaries can cause a lot of trouble for the executor.

S

seaweaves

they/them
Oct 25, 2021
Just something to consider, if they have substantial assets and there are others who are named as beneficiaries, you might want to lay some ground work ahead of time with the others so that the others will not be surprised. Unhappy beneficiaries can cause a lot of trouble for the executor.
Appreciate the note! We don't have many assets, but I also work adjacent to death industry so hopefully it shouldn't be too much of Hassle beyond me dealing with my own PTSD and related things