I

iwannagohomeplspls

May 10, 2023
Live is agony with so much disfunction, memory loss, confusion, sensory issues I just want to CTB so badly but I come on here and I get overwhelmed and confused even more. I've no motivation for anything. I just want to check out of life, every day is excruciating.
It drives me mad that people ctb the whole time here in Ireland but I can't get the courage.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Rational man, EndJstifiesTheMeans, someuserhere and 3 others
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Welcome to the forum.
I'm really sorry that this dreadful world has brought you here.
At least you can speak your mind here without fear of judgement.

There are plenty of good people here to talk to who will genuinely care about what you have to say.

• Hugs
Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans, iwannagohomeplspls, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum! Being overwhelmed is ok, just settle down a bit, read through the sticky threads and feel free to talk about anything. I can relate to you because I'm not motivated for anything as well. And this really can be so tiring.

• Hugs
Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans, iwannagohomeplspls and The anhedonic one
I

iwannagohomeplspls

May 10, 2023
Thank you both so much xxx

• Hugs
Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really horrible and tiring what you have to endure, I hate how suicide is purposely made so difficult in this world and I envy those who succeed, I get that it's certainly so torturous feeling trapped here. But anyway I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans