• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lavander 230

Lavander 230

Student
Mar 3, 2023
I could write tons of paragraphs about this but I'll keep this short and straight to the point.

Basically, when i joined this website I felt really suicidal and I didn't discourage anyone else for letting them achieve the same goal as well.
Thing is though, as my mental state got better and better, I can no longer support others trying to suicide, it goes against my nature, and even though I may no longer know what it feels to be suicidal (temporarily maybe), I feel that encouraging others to take SN is now a sin to me.
I still support the freedom of choice, if you're determined to do something, I have no right to stop you, but just keep in mind that it may be just your subconscious mind that is playing tricks on you, the moment you feel better you may as well forget that you ever was suicidal in the first place, just like it happened to me.

What I'm trying to say is not to lose hope. I know some of you may be completely screwed and have no other choice than to CTB, but for others, your negativity can go away once you find the light, once you find an escape from whatever you are facing. The point I'm trying to make is do not rush, you may still have hope.

I was raped and defiled really badly but I decided to move on, my parents still don't know about this and I'm not planning on telling them about it any time soon. I decided to leave details what happened in the past to the past, and pretend like it never happened, and now I'm doing quite well. If only I could forget this memory it would be great, but nonetheless this memory is somehow fading away to the point where I'm not so sure what happened at that day.

glitterypearls

glitterypearls

sing me to sleep
Mar 23, 2023
I think that's amazing for you, but when someone ctb they are pretty set on their mind and they didn't reach this level without years of agony. It's not something impulsive you do, the successful methods aren't easy to get or even go through.

as for suggesting things, the forum have a lot of megathread and posts of methods, experiences and errors. I personally will never suggest a method, but if someone need help with a question I don't see why you won't help them. there is no point of suggesting methods either. from what I seen the people who committed suicide spent weeks researching the forum, reading posts and asking for little details of where to get this thing and this thing in their own posts.

I'm glad you reached a point where you don't feel agony or suicidal. I wish that for all of us.

Reactions: no more tomorrow
Lavander 230

Lavander 230

Student
Mar 3, 2023
I think that's amazing for you, but when someone ctb they are pretty set on their mind and they didn't reach this level without years of agony. It's not something impulsive you do, the successful methods aren't easy to get or even go through.

as for suggesting things, the forum have a lot of megathread and posts of methods, experiences and errors. I personally will never suggest a method, but if someone need help with a question I don't see why you won't help them. there is no point of suggesting methods either. from what I seen the people who committed suicide spent weeks researching the forum, reading posts and asking for little details of where to get this thing and this thing in their own posts.

I'm glad you reached a point where you don't feel agony or suicidal. I wish that for all of us.
I wish more people would find enlightenment, sadly it's not that easy. Even majority of psychiatrists have no idea how to help these poor souls.

Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

Lavender
Feb 25, 2023
I could write tons of paragraphs about this but I'll keep this short and straight to the point.

Basically, when i joined this website I felt really suicidal and I didn't discourage anyone else for letting them achieve the same goal as well.
Thing is though, as my mental state got better and better, I can no longer support others trying to suicide, it goes against my nature, and even though I may no longer know what it feels to be suicidal (temporarily maybe), I feel that encouraging others to take SN is now a sin to me.
I still support the freedom of choice, if you're determined to do something, I have no right to stop you, but just keep in mind that it may be just your subconscious mind that is playing tricks on you, the moment you feel better you may as well forget that you ever was suicidal in the first place, just like it happened to me.

What I'm trying to say is not to lose hope. I know some of you may be completely screwed and have no other choice than to CTB, but for others, your negativity can go away once you find the light, once you find an escape from whatever you are facing. The point I'm trying to make is do not rush, you may still have hope.

I was raped and defiled really badly but I decided to move on, my parents still don't know about this and I'm not planning on telling them about it any time soon. I decided to leave details what happened in the past to the past, and pretend like it never happened, and now I'm doing quite well. If only I could forget this memory it would be great, but nonetheless this memory is somehow fading away to the point where I'm not so sure what happened at that day.
Ah, I'm really glad you're doing better. Your thread from a while back was honestly really heartbreaking and I'm happy you are able to move on, really. I hope you can live a good life and enjoy it to its fullest, you deserve the best.
Being able to put something like that behind you is hard, I'm sure it was a lot of difficult work, so I really applaud you for managing it. I don't know if this would mean anything to you but I find it inspiring that you could honestly.
Best of luck in the future dear <3

Reactions: rationaltake
Lavander 230

Lavander 230

Student
Mar 3, 2023
Ah, I'm really glad you're doing better. Your thread from a while back was honestly really heartbreaking and I'm happy you are able to move on, really. I hope you can live a good life and enjoy it to its fullest, you deserve the best.
Being able to put something like that behind you is hard, I'm sure it was a lot of difficult work, so I really applaud you for managing it. I don't know if this would mean anything to you but I find it inspiring that you could honestly.
Best of luck in the future dear <3
Thank you Jinx. Right now I need any kind of positivity I can get from anyone. Your message may not mean much but you really brightened my day, I really didn't expect anyone to support me, not even from my friends on Discord. Don't worry too much about me, dear. I'm really feeling much better thanks to you <3

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Please just keep posts like this to the recovery section, people don't come onto the suicide discussion to read toxic positivity, it's always so cringe when someones who's life has improved says things like "don't lose hope, there is hope". Like good for you, why don't you just go and enjoy life if it's so valuable for you, we don't need your lectures.

And I'm sorry but it's just wrong when people act like negativity is so irrational, like you've got to be kidding me with that title. Some people might be delusional enough to want to exist in this world filled with harm and risks, but I could never do no matter what but if people want to then I hope that they enjoy being tortured by old age. And by the way please don't post pro lifer "it gets better" stuff in the suicide discussion on other people's threads, people come here to escape from insensitivity like that.

Last edited: