• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

šŸ¤˜
Jul 12, 2024
Had ECT 7 today. They said if I don't feel any better by Monday they will do what they call bifrontal ECT on Monday which comes with higher risk of messing with my memory and such. I don't know if I should lie or risk the brain damage involvedā€¦ I'm considering once the anesthesia wears off heading to the canyon and jumping today. I can't take it anymore

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: a.hamza.13, Ash and locked*n*loaded
AbsentMindedHuman

AbsentMindedHuman

One day, ill be free
Apr 25, 2024
Oh wow, 7 times?! I didn't know they did it more than once. I had TMS which was 20min sessions for 45 days and I didn't notice an change so I kind of understand. Sorry to hear it's not working like it should.

Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

šŸ¤˜
Jul 12, 2024
Oh wow, 7 times?! I didn't know they did it more than once. I had TMS which was 20min sessions for 45 days and I didn't notice a change so I kind of understand. Sorry to hear it's not working like it should.
7 out of 12. So far I've seen basically no progress. But plenty of headaches. I can't afford tms. I wish I could. It's said to do much better for depression than ECT does

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
ECT gave me so much memory loss for temporary relief