divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Those that believe in an Afterlife or other realm. What do you think it will be like? Do you expect to see deceased loved ones/ pets and spirit guides?

Reactions: sserafim and EyeBeyond
J

justisabella

May 22, 2023
I believe in a large wooden house set in a forest by a lake, with the trees and grass covered in several inches of snow while the water in the lake stays warm enough to swim in. I believe that I'll have a body that is no longer in pain. I believe that it's a place where I can be safe, where I can explore and enjoys the hobbies I physically couldn't in life. All in all, I believe it has the potential to be all of the good of life, with none of the bad. A place specially made for me, and with one specially made for everyone.

At least, this is what I'm hoping for. My whole life I've been told I can't do things because of problems with my body, and problems with my mind. I really hope I can have a place where I can explore and enjoy all of the wonderful things I was denied on earth.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, iusedtobehappy, stuckinthemud and 4 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I believe in a large wooden house set in a forest by a lake, with the trees and grass covered in several inches of snow while the water in the lake stays warm enough to swim in. I believe that I'll have a body that is no longer in pain. I believe that it's a place where I can be safe, where I can explore and enjoys the hobbies I physically couldn't in life. All in all, I believe it has the potential to be all of the good of life, with none of the bad. A place specially made for me, and with one specially made for everyone.

At least, this is what I'm hoping for. My whole life I've been told I can't do things because of problems with my body, and problems with my mind. I really hope I can have a place where I can explore and enjoy all of the wonderful things I was denied on earth.
This sounds beautiful! I hope you experience that when you get to the aftetlife

Reactions: justisabella
SPlathsOven

SPlathsOven

Sep 21, 2023
not sure. just stopped being a christian so i'm trying to figure shit out rn lol. realistically, probably nothing. but i actually think reincarnation is an interesting concept, maybe i'll get a better life haha
or even being born into different universes (i've been reading lots of fantasy lately)

Reactions: sserafim and divinemistress36
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Yes and no.
love to see my pets, mom and brother but also love to be asleep for eternity. I'll probably be reincarnated into a hamster or something.

Reactions: divinemistress36
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I guess I just hope for forgiveness and peace.

Reactions: -Raven's Night-, divinemistress36 and mortuarymary
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I guess I just hope for forgiveness and peace.
I think for that we'd need our brains and thoughts gone for good.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I used to believe in some kind of beautiful garden with fountains and ponds, trees and flower beds and a lot of white marble in a Classic Greek style- not very original really! But yes, all my family members were there wandering around. They could look into one of the pools and see what was happening on earth.

Now, I guess I'd still like a brief reunion with them but really, I'm more hoping for nothing after this.

onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
What I'd really hope is that the afterlife is basically a retelling of my life where I get to control the things that happened leading up to my very existence and my life all the way up to my death, so I could change any of the decisions that led me to the point I am at now and see how things would be different and if they could've even been avoided.

• Love
-Raven's Night-

-Raven's Night-

autistic/metalhead/wanna join the 27 club
Jan 31, 2020
I hope to be able to be back to my real planet called Atomsland. Weird name but haha idk why, maybe because I loved psychopharmacology too much and I thought about atoms and molecules etc stuff all day. I have a inner world which shows how atomsland may look like, I am gonna paint a map of it tomorrow. Although it's bitter that I can't be back home (ctb) around these times, but I'll happy to do that when I turn 27 haha because I am the vocalist of a depressive suicidal black metal band now, lol.

• Love
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Different thoughts on that one.
First idea, and this is primarily because of what was drummed into my being in the country I am in:
A) imma open my eyes and someone will be there. Just pick someone from traditional texts. And then im going to watch a movie of my life with them. Then they're going to say that I've wasted my life, or that I should've done this or that. then send me to hell.
B) imma open my eyes and im in hell already. This is where my movie reel will be played, then the receptionist demon/being will take me to where my spot is.
Second idea, based of off my own understanding (and probably wishful thinking)
A) imma open my eyes, my movie will be played, then I'd be told "you did what you could, time to rest". I'd be in a place that's happy all the time and there's no conflict, and everyone is genuinely nice. like they really mean it.
Third idea:
A) open my eyes, and im in a place that looks like a factory, with conveyor belts/assembly lines. I go through one room that has something like the MIB neuralyzer (the thing that flashes and removes memories). Then i'd be told to sit at a desk and I go through an online assessment. then i'd be told to go through certain areas in the production/assembly lines, and basically be like a doughnut on a conveyor belt. Something above will open and sprinkle or cover me in stuff like.. 20 mgs of intelligence, then 30 grams of stupidity, etc etc etc, till I get to the end of the production line and come out the other side as a turtle. but im not in this universe, im in a planet where turtles talk.
B) open my eyes, unplug the cord at the base of my neck, move to another pod, insert another cord at the back of my neck, have the operator run a program to remove previous memories, move to another pod to have new memories and skillsets installed (yes. ala Matrix).

iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
My ideal afterlife is immediately being reunited with my kitty, with my husband and our kitties, with my mom and dad and grandmothers and sister and getting to meet my grandfather who died when I was 2. My other grandfather was never in the picture. I am only happy when I am taking care of my kitty and he was the only living being in the last few years that could make me laugh and smile. Before that, it was my husband. In my ideal afterlife, mental illness is not there and does not plague my mind anymore. I had OCD by age 7 and seemingly to outsiders might have appeared to just be a sweet normal little girl but I know what my mind was already doing to me. I had fantasies of being choked to death by that age too. I don't know where it came from but there has always been something I guess I was born with. So in my ideal afterlife, the MI is finally shed and I can be happy finally with the ones I love more than life. That is my wish.

• Love