• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

scrapindy99

Aug 1, 2019
What are some of your favorite depictions of the afterlife in films and t.v.?

lastNamePicked

lastNamePicked

Apr 3, 2019
well, in the 'matrix' people are basically still alive but transfered into another state of being basically. this movie revoultionized the standards in film industry i think.
you may as well see 'this' life as being caught in some form of illusion while being freed into the real deal afterwards analogously to the people being freed from the matrix into 'reality'.

Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
The ending of Somewhere in Time is quite lovely -- it influenced the ending ofTitanic. My envisioning of the afterlife owes something to those two movies.

• Love
Reactions: Asta
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
The heaven parts of "What Dreams May Come" were nice. Not a fan of the hell bits with the zombie arms coming out of the ground all grabby.

• Love
Reactions: Asta and blanketyblk
Sabriel

Sabriel

for in that sleep of death what dreams may come
Jul 23, 2019
Wings of Desire, with angels watching over the city.

Reactions: blanketyblk
FFTMGD

FFTMGD

Jun 7, 2019
I feel like "The GoodPlace" is a perfext explanation for why this world feels like a perfectly balanced Hell that is just good enough to make people think I have nothing to complain about.

ish

ish

Experienced
Jul 20, 2019
The illusion that Hollywood feeds us is even fun. I am convinced that after death there is nothing, the brain does not work.

Reactions: blanketyblk