Kokobushi_bae26

Kokobushi_bae26

hey...yeah, I’m here too
Jun 7, 2019
Is anyone else so ridiculously curious about what happens after we die that it is part of your reason for ctb at this point?
I have other reasons but this is definitely a big one for me. I obsess over what's right and I want to stop wondering about God and the afterlife (or no afterlife), etc...

Reactions: Friend_A, Astral316, eeyore9128 and 3 others
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i am curious, but part of the reason why i want to ctb is because i don't believe in an afterlife, so i view it as an end to all the suffering.

but i can't exactly say i completely reject the idea of an afterlife. if it does exist, i'd like to ask god a few questions and maybe yell at him a bit, assuming that we're even allowed to meet god in the first place.

Reactions: Hellonearth
JustendinIt

JustendinIt

Aug 5, 2020
Been an atheist my whole life, but a natural law of the universe states that energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only change forms. In that regard I conclude your consciousness (what people consider to be themselves) must travel somewhere. More than likely disperse into the world. I don't think you really "carry on" after that, but your thoughts and all you are still exists in the world long after you go.

Reactions: FriendofDeath and AprilsBlessings
AprilsBlessings

AprilsBlessings

Our tainted history is playing on repeat
Jul 26, 2020
I'm so curious about it too, one of the reasons that made me wanna ctb even more.

Passerby

Passerby

Been a guest viewer on here for years
Jul 7, 2020
i am curious, but part of the reason why i want to ctb is because i don't believe in an afterlife, so i view it as an end to all the suffering.

but i can't exactly say i completely reject the idea of an afterlife. if it does exist, i'd like to ask god a few questions and maybe yell at him a bit, assuming that we're even allowed to meet god in the first place.

I looked into the whole meeting god theory, I have been looking at factual statistics on death rate in the world per year, please any one correct me if i am wrong.

A confirmed statistic in 2015 stated there was 57 million deaths in the year of 2015 in the world.

57 million deaths divided by 12 months is 4.75 million,

4.75 million deaths divided by based on a 31 day month, the highest number of days in a month is 153,225 deaths estimated.

There is 86,400 seconds in a day, but 153,225 people died that day, god only has one second with the 86,400 people and the other 66,825 don't even have a second with him.

I do hope of a afterlife somewhat but if any one thinks there going to have a good chin wag with god there mistaken, my opinion.

Sorry for fucking with your head, i will take my meds now.

Reactions: Flump, CarbonMonoxide, FriendofDeath and 3 others
InevitablePattern91

InevitablePattern91

Brazilian, 28y. Last weeks of life.
Jul 23, 2020
I looked into the whole meeting god theory, I have been looking at factual statistics on death rate in the world per year, please any one correct me if i am wrong.

A confirmed statistic in 2015 stated there was 57 million deaths in the year of 2015 in the world.

4.75 million deaths divided by based on a 31 day month, the highest number of days in a month is 153,225 deaths estimated.

There is 86,400 seconds in a day, but 153,225 people died that day, god only has one second with the 86,400 people and the other 66,825 don't even have a second with him.

I do hope of a afterlife somewhat but if any one thinks there going to have a good chin wag with god there mistaken, my opinion.

I'm agnostic. But several times I heard that God's time is very different from our time.

Maybe time is not real. It may be a human creation to differentiate between now and past. An illusion made up of our memories.

Reactions: Cashewmilk, FriendofDeath and Raggas
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020

...although we're only bound by time because we live in a four dimensional plane.

Reactions: Emily_Numb
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Been an atheist my whole life, but a natural law of the universe states that energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only change forms. In that regard I conclude your consciousness (what people consider to be themselves) must travel somewhere.

That's not what that means. You're energy is dissipated into the environment when you die, like stomping your foot on the ground transfers kinetic energy into sound energy etc. You're consciousness is not preserved after death.

Reactions: Cashewmilk and CarbonMonoxide
SoIntoYou

SoIntoYou

Pillowman
Jul 9, 2020
OK, so before January of this year, I was a devout atheist for 17 years. I would literally put people down for believing in anything outside the 5 senses. Then I went down a rabbit hole and learned a bunch of cool and not so cool stuff (stuff that made me so sick I had to go to the hospital). I learned a great deal about Earth and the nature of the Universe and have had several experiences that I cannot explain AT ALL using the 5 senses. I, the once critically devout atheist, am 100% convinced that there exists something about us that is outside the 5 senses, to say the least. There was a man in the 50s named Robert Monroe who had reoccurring out-of-body experiences, which peaked his interest. Being of a scientific mind, and having a background in sound technology, he discovered a way to induce OBEs using something called HemiSynchronization. He started an organization called the Monroe Institute and trained people to not only have OBEs consistently, but to also travel to the same places consistently, across different participants. They mapped out what they called "Focus Levels" which each have a "distinct subjective mental flavour". The whole idea behind OBEs is that you are made of your physical body and your astral body. Some people and most religions call this your "soul". When you experience an OBE with your astral body, you are free to explore the entire Universe without limit to time or space, but apparently it takes some training and discipline to not only know where to go, but to remember what happened when you wake up (something that most people have trouble with, since REM sleep is when we have OBEs every night). The most obvious place they started to explore was the afterlife. According to them, when you die, depending on your emotional state at the time of death and your belief system, you can go wherever you want. If you're a Catholic, you end up at the Pearly Gates with your relatives who believed the same thing. If you're a Buddhist, you meet with him. You can go anywhere but it depends entirely on your system of thought and beliefs. Some people believe in Hell, but apparently, you only go to Hell if you believe you're going to Hell. There's no way to force you there. I know that @Wayfaerer wants a more detailed explanation on this with sources and research papers, and I'm looking, but more importantly I want to have controlled and rememberable OBEs myself, so I can prove it to myself 100% first. The problem is that it's kind of hard to do without the right tools. The Monroe Institute has classes on this kind of stuff, but it's behind a huge paywall, which definitely calls into question the credibility of anything they do. I'm sure I can find all the tools I need for free if I try hard enough. There's also another reason why I'm hesitant to start. About a month ago I had a conversation with someone on this forum and this subject came up. I expressed my interest in this, but he warned me, because he said he had a friend who explored the exact same things I wanted to and discovered something so terrifying that he now lives in hiding and in a constant state of fear. I'm not going to give up based on that, but I am going to approach it carefully, because when it comes to things like the astral realm, thoughts and intentions matter as much as physical actions here in this 3d timespace. I don't think I'll be able to fully satisfy your curiousity, @Wayfaerer because in a world where seeing is believing, stuff like this just isn't officially academically provable until each person does it themselves - something I hope to accomplish. Like I said before, I've had several experiences that are, in no doubt to me, something spiritual, so even though you may not believe, that is not my concern. Believe what you want. I'm not the kind of person to push these things on people. I know I mention it here and there on this forum, but I never try to pry, if you know what I mean. So yea, life after death. Interesting stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: VIBRITANNIA, Astral316, Dima2 and 3 others
C

Crumbledank

May 14, 2020
Is anyone else so ridiculously curious about what happens after we die that it is part of your reason for ctb at this point?
I have other reasons but this is definitely a big one for me. I obsess over what's right and I want to stop wondering about God and the afterlife (or no afterlife), etc...

if there is anything after death, you'd find out eventually. If you ctb to find out, and there's nothing... seems a little hasty!

I

inactive

Student
Jul 26, 2020
I had a conversation with someone on this forum and this subject came up. I expressed my interest in this, but he warned me, because he said he had a friend who explored the exact same things I wanted to and discovered something so terrifying that he now lives in hiding and in a constant state of fear.

I don't even know what to say but christ, how fucking disturbing if true. My curiosity is piqued.

Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020

This, I always imagined it as just falling asleep, being pulled into a deeper state though, depending on how we die,
I read of those who die instantly, say in an accident, is it like flicking a switch, or blinking and not knowing
For those who know they wont survive 48 hours, (illnesses etc) For them is the experience different, are they aware of their body switching off,

Does each variation lead you to a different end? or is each variation set to just send us to eternal slumber?

SoIntoYou

SoIntoYou

Pillowman
Jul 9, 2020
I don't even know what to say but christ, how fucking disturbing if true. My curiosity is piqued.
OK, so I'll tell you some more. You have to realize that the Universe is infinite in nature, meaning that, ultimately, you can name anything and it exists, it's as simple as that. So think of the most horrible, terrifying thing imaginable, and it's there for you to interact with when you're free to roam. You have to be disciplined in a way to avoid stuff like that. That's where your thoughts and intentions come into play. From what I've heard, roaming with your astral self is like being in a dream. Yes, you experience things and might even remember them, but while it's happening, you don't have the agency and decision making moments and time to think about those decisions like you do when you're awake. There are already negative entities interacting with us all day every day while we're awake. It just blows up when you reach out into the void. It's also possible that this person is just scared for no good reason, like he got spooked. I had a realization the other day - no matter how benevolent another being can be toward you, if they are sufficiently more intelligently intimidating than you are, the experience can be borderline horrifying, even if they don't want to hurt you at all. Things can just be scary out there. There's another thing about Robert Monroe that he wrote about. He said that during one experience, he learned a truth about the situation here on Earth, which sent him into a two-week long depression binge. It's kind of depressing, but it explains SO MUCH about why some many people are fucking depressed here. I'll explain if you want.

Reactions: inactive and Dima2
S

So-lowgid

Jul 20, 2020
OK, so before January of this year, I was a devout atheist for 17 years. I would literally put people down for believing in anything outside the 5 senses. Then I went down a rabbit hole and learned a bunch of cool and not so cool stuff (stuff that made me so sick I had to go to the hospital). I learned a great deal about Earth and the nature of the Universe and have had several experiences that I cannot explain AT ALL using the 5 senses. I, the once critically devout atheist, am 100% convinced that there exists something about us that is outside the 5 senses, to say the least. There was a man in the 50s named Robert Monroe who had reoccurring out-of-body experiences, which peaked his interest. Being of a scientific mind, and having a background in sound technology, he discovered a way to induce OBEs using something called HemiSynchronization. He started an organization called the Monroe Institute and trained people to not only have OBEs consistently, but to also travel to the same places consistently, across different participants. They mapped out what they called "Focus Levels" which each have a "distinct subjective mental flavour". The whole idea behind OBEs is that you are made of your physical body and your astral body. Some people and most religions call this your "soul". When you experience an OBE with your astral body, you are free to explore the entire Universe without limit to time or space, but apparently it takes some training and discipline to not only know where to go, but to remember what happened when you wake up (something that most people have trouble with, since REM sleep is when we have OBEs every night). The most obvious place they started to explore was the afterlife. According to them, when you die, depending on your emotional state at the time of death and your belief system, you can go wherever you want. If you're a Catholic, you end up at the Pearly Gates with your relatives who believed the same thing. If you're a Buddhist, you meet with him. You can go anywhere but it depends entirely on your system of thought and beliefs. Some people believe in Hell, but apparently, you only go to Hell if you believe you're going to Hell. There's no way to force you there. I know that @Wayfaerer wants a more detailed explanation on this with sources and research papers, and I'm looking, but more importantly I want to have controlled and rememberable OBEs myself, so I can prove it to myself 100% first. The problem is that it's kind of hard to do without the right tools. The Monroe Institute has classes on this kind of stuff, but it's behind a huge paywall, which definitely calls into question the credibility of anything they do. I'm sure I can find all the tools I need for free if I try hard enough. There's also another reason why I'm hesitant to start. About a month ago I had a conversation with someone on this forum and this subject came up. I expressed my interest in this, but he warned me, because he said he had a friend who explored the exact same things I wanted to and discovered something so terrifying that he now lives in hiding and in a constant state of fear. I'm not going to give up based on that, but I am going to approach it carefully, because when it comes to things like the astral realm, thoughts and intentions matter as much as physical actions here in this 3d timespace. I don't think I'll be able to fully satisfy your curiousity, @Wayfaerer because in a world where seeing is believing, stuff like this just isn't officially academically provable until each person does it themselves - something I hope to accomplish. Like I said before, I've had several experiences that are, in no doubt to me, something spiritual, so even though you may not believe, that is not my concern. Believe what you want. I'm not the kind of person to push these things on people. I know I mention it here and there on this forum, but I never try to pry, if you know what I mean. So yea, life after death. Interesting stuff.
The original hemisynch tapes/cd's are available to download (or were) via someone's upload to google docs. You can find them by searching the term and looking through the reddit posts about the subject. 'The Gateway experience'

Reactions: SoIntoYou
FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
It is not curiosity fueling my thoughts of ctb - or is it? I am so full of it right now. I suppose in a way I am curious because I want to see and be with my son. I also am attempting to research what happens after death - NOT near death experiences. A long time ago a doctor weighed a patient before and after they died, in an attempt to determine if anything leaves the body once the physical dies. Surely someone somewhere is using today's technology to focus on the body before and after. How do we change when we make the leap?

Dima2

Dima2

Jul 24, 2020
OK, so I'll tell you some more. You have to realize that the Universe is infinite in nature, meaning that, ultimately, you can name anything and it exists, it's as simple as that. So think of the most horrible, terrifying thing imaginable, and it's there for you to interact with when you're free to roam. You have to be disciplined in a way to avoid stuff like that. That's where your thoughts and intentions come into play. From what I've heard, roaming with your astral self is like being in a dream. Yes, you experience things and might even remember them, but while it's happening, you don't have the agency and decision making moments and time to think about those decisions like you do when you're awake. There are already negative entities interacting with us all day every day while we're awake. It just blows up when you reach out into the void. It's also possible that this person is just scared for no good reason, like he got spooked. I had a realization the other day - no matter how benevolent another being can be toward you, if they are sufficiently more intelligently intimidating than you are, the experience can be borderline horrifying, even if they don't want to hurt you at all. Things can just be scary out there. There's another thing about Robert Monroe that he wrote about. He said that during one experience, he learned a truth about the situation here on Earth, which sent him into a two-week long depression binge. It's kind of depressing, but it explains SO MUCH about why some many people are fucking depressed here. I'll explain if you want.
I am really interested, would you further explain ?

Reactions: inactive
SoIntoYou

SoIntoYou

Pillowman
Jul 9, 2020
I am really interested, would you further explain ?
OK, so he was told that Earth is pretty much like a negative energy garden where higher beings of negative polarity feed off our negative emotions, which explains a lot. First, everything on Earth is violent. Every animal must kill and consume to survive. Everything is in a fight for it's life, even us. Second, there are people who are aware of these beings and choose to serve them in exchange for favors like knowledge, wealth, power, etc. as long as they keep a constant stress on the population. This is why I think Satanism is so popular among the elites of the world. If you're not aware of the shit that goes on at the top, prepare to cry and throw up everyday until you need to go to the hospital... like I did. Anyway, third, everyone's problems can be traced back to this source in one way or another, whether it's being evicted at 30 or bullied at 12. The constant top-down stress being put on society brings out the worst in everybody and drives otherwise healthy people insane, without them even knowing it. I see it all the time with young people who are feeling shitty and depressed. They have these thoughts and feelings that are perfectly natural, but when pressured by this top-down stress, are made to feel like they are sick when they aren't.
I've given a lot of thought to this, and when I think about morality, it's clear that you can't hate beings like this. It's just another loop in the food chain. I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't stop with them and there's a bigger fish chomping on them somewhere in the Universe. Morality. How does the grass feel when it's being eaten or the tree when it's being chopped down? No, these beings are so superior to us that they merely see us a vegetables in a garden.
This is why I tell people not to take life here on Earth too seriously and that CTB is the most powerful and defiant thing you can do with your life. I also think this profitable suffering is why suicide is kept taboo and unavailable with no platform for a supporting argument made available. Most Euthanasia arguments are common sense, especially when it's old and frail people who are suffering, who want to die, and whose family want them to die. When your systems of power go out of their way to prevent this, their true intentions become clear. They just want you to suffer.

Last edited:
Reactions: mpnf, Astral316, RoyalSapphire and 2 others
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
im convinced that we come from a place of no time, a place of pure love, connectedness and perfection. time or seasons are just part of this universe, i've noticed this during a long meditation session. our ego is creating the illusion of separation. this universe can't come from nowhere, all the physical laws cant be just random. on top, why are people so convinced that there is life beyond 'death'? they cant be all crazy or nuts, they are convinced and there is a common pattern.

there are too many of them, reporting exactly the same pattern. i believe those who haven't had a nde weren't close enough to death. in our true home, there is no time, that's why people report that they must have been like days away, while their bodies have been clinical dead for a few minutes. another thing is that they've experienced other beings like angels, passed ones, loved ones etc telling them its not their time to leave.

if this universe comes from pure randomness, and there has been nothing which created it, where do the conscious beings like angels come from? if its just a 'hallucination' it must have been stored in the brain, kinda like a file on a hard disk. if this universe and life came from pure randomness, without any purpose or something which created it, there cant be beings like those be present in those experiences. these are common pattern, like the tunnel, love and light. there would be no purpose of nde's, if this universe wasn't created by any being and no afterlife awaits us. like with our bodies, muscles and neural connections in our brains, stuff which isn't necessary or serves any higher purposes will get recycled an used for more important purposes. it makes absolutely no sense to be able to experience any nde if we ain't immortal spirits/souls. i don't believe in any gods or religions but im convinced that we are immortal souls, having this crappy human experience since its the only way to expand, learn and grow. there is no hell, just a kind of heaven i think which awaits all of us at some time

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Dima2 and inactive
SoIntoYou

SoIntoYou

Pillowman
Jul 9, 2020
The original hemisynch tapes/cd's are available to download (or were) via someone's upload to google docs. You can find them by searching the term and looking through the reddit posts about the subject. 'The Gateway experience'
I think I found what I need on The Pirate Bay.

Last edited:
Reactions: So-lowgid
Dima2

Dima2

Jul 24, 2020
@SoIntoYou So based on these info , if you CTB without being disciplined you are risking going to a worse place !
For some reason , I believe in what you say , i have been atheist all my life but now i am convinced there something out there .

Thx for sharing

• Love
Reactions: SoIntoYou and _Minsk
C

Crumbledank

May 14, 2020
OK, so I'll tell you some more. You have to realize that the Universe is infinite in nature, meaning that, ultimately, you can name anything and it exists, it's as simple as that.

what do you mean by "infinite in nature"? What does that actually mean? It sounds like word salad. Can you demonstrate it?

it's certainly not "as simple as that"!

Reactions: CarbonMonoxide
SoIntoYou

SoIntoYou

Pillowman
Jul 9, 2020
@SoIntoYou So based on these info , if you CTB without being disciplined you are risking going to a worse place !
For some reason , I believe in what you say , i have been atheist all my life but now i am convinced there something out there .

Thx for sharing
And you think you are not disciplined enough? Do you know how ghosts come about? When people die in a frantic, uncomfortable state, or have seriously unresolved issues, their soul hangs around this plane of existence until they are helped along by others. From what I've read from people who do astral projection, even if you die and are confused, there's a place you go to where you are eventually aided by "helpers" who want you to move on. I guess what I'm trying to say is, as long as you die with peace of mind and your thoughts and beliefs are in the right place, you shouldn't have much to worry about. I'm not going to tell you that I know 100% what lies beyond, just what I've read and heard. I really hope I can make a breakthrough and then share it with all of you. Let me copy and paste what this guy told me about his friend:
" Outer body experiences...you mean lucid dreaming? Oh, this is interesting. I spoke to a person on another app who actually achieved this. They found the truth through much work, and said that was the first step, and you had to find something to move forward on "the journey". They warned me, though, they said it was horrible. They live in hiding, in fear of "being found"... It was the end, after learning the reality of it all. There was a human-shaped form, that reached out, as if intending to grab him. After that, he had been "noticed". That's all I really know, they don't want to reveal too much, since they don't want me going down the path they did. "

There's a couple things here I want to mention. First, this person was/is afraid of being "found". I try to live my life in the open and solve my problems perpendicularly to the waves people are caught up in so that I don't meet any resistance or piss anybody off. Because I strive to practice unconditional love for everybody, including my enemies, if something were to reach out for me, intending to grab me, I would hope that I would just let it happen. I'm not afraid to die or of pain. I hope that if I can travel this new world, that I can do so without meeting any resistance, because I respect all forms of life, even if they want to hurt me. It's hard to explain, but I want to be considered a non-threat, so I'll try my best to come across as just that when or if I do break through.
what do you mean by "infinite in nature"? What does that actually mean? It sounds like word salad. Can you demonstrate it?

it's certainly not "as simple as that"!
Well, if you can (try to) wrap your mind around the concept of infinite (it's not a number), then when you have an idea or concept that you have in mind, it's only a matter of time before infinite catches up with it and proves it to be true. You could be thinking of half-ape half-centipede monsters the size of buildings that survive on lava. As crazy and unlikely as that sounds, because infinity has no limits, it's only a matter of time before you find those very creatures somewhere in the Universe. You have to remember that the Universe is more than what you see when you look through a telescope at night. There are infinite dimensions and parallel existences, and countless other realities that may not have even been thought of yet by our human brethren.
Don't get the wrong idea. I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I just give without expectation of return, so take what I say for what it's worth.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dima2 and Meditation guide
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
OK, so I'll tell you some more. You have to realize that the Universe is infinite in nature, meaning that, ultimately, you can name anything and it exists, it's as simple as that.
The universe is not infinite in nature and science has proven that. It is expanding at a rapid rate. Something infinite can not expand because there's nowhere to expand to.

Reactions: Crumbledank
SoIntoYou

SoIntoYou

Pillowman
Jul 9, 2020
The universe is not infinite in nature and science has proven that. It is expanding at a rapid rate. Something infinite can not expand because there's nowhere to expand to.
You're probably referring to the science you're allowed to see. I hate to sound like a CT, but we've had a good 100 years of compartmentalized special access projects (black budget projects) dedicated to the study of other dimensions. Like I said above, the Universe is more than what you see through your telescope at night. Don't be satisfied with not only our limited capacity for the understanding of the Universe as an entire species, but also what you're allowed to see as a civilian.
I'm not sure that the aggression one may experience after death is due to being seen as a threat. It has more to do with negative beings who simply want to cause pain to others. I do like your philosophy however as being non threatening but there is probably more to it.

But it will expand forever until what we think of as the universe won't actually exist. So far there havn't been any obstructions to this expansion.

Realize that what we consider physics, space etc. is not operative as you get to these distances. You can prove things mathematically while at the same time being not able to grasp what it might look like in actuality, and this is the case with what we are talking about here.
Well I'll dive in when I think I'm ready and swim around a bit before trying to reach the bottom. I don't have anymore words to say on the matter. This is the edge of my reality.

CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
You're probably referring to the science you're allowed to see. I hate to sound like a CT, but we've had a good 100 years of compartmentalized special access projects (black budget projects) dedicated to the study of other dimensions.
Allowed to see? By whom? And do you have any evidence of these 'black budget projects'? The red shift theory is something anyone can test with the right equipment, even a 'civilian'. I hate to sound like a cynic but I usually require proof before I believe something like 'the universe is infinite'. Also, the thing about evil beings feeding on our negative energy was started by David Icke when he claimed that reptilian overlords had secretly taken over the earth and fed on human suffering.

Edit: Go to this link about David Icke. You'll find so many similarities to these ideas posted here.

Last edited:
SoIntoYou

SoIntoYou

Pillowman
Jul 9, 2020
I usually require proof before I believe something like 'the universe is infinite'.
Well that's the thing. My goal isn't to convince you of anything. I just give without expectation of return. I know my knowledge of the subject isn't 100% complete, or else you'd be convinced by now, but nobody is perfect and I just tell people what I know, again, without any expectations.

Reactions: CarbonMonoxide and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
the thing about evil beings feeding on our negative energy was started by David Icke
There has always been a belief in demons who enjoy torturing people even before David Icke.

Reactions: CarbonMonoxide
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
Well that's the thing. My goal isn't to convince you of anything. I just give without expectation of return. I know my knowledge of the subject isn't 100% complete, or else you'd be convinced by now, but nobody is perfect and I just tell people what I know, again, without any expectations.
I'm not saying you're wrong. I believe in God so you can say I'm very open minded. Reality is astonishingly complex so I wouldn't be surprised if you turned out to be right.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide and SoIntoYou
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I believe in God
Is that due to being told about God when you were young or is there some other reason? I remember being a small child and father telling me about God and how shocked and surprised I was. Then having it drilled into me further by being forced to attend church. It's been lately something I've been thinking about, and there is no way I would have come to think there was God if not for being told this by parents I trusted.