H

HelpPlease

Psych ward
Sep 9, 2018
anyone scared of an afterlife- of suffering more? How do we know we won't go somewhere worse? I'm scared of that- what about hell/ heaven? Reincarnation? What is going to happen? Thanks for opinions

Reactions: bayarea, sunflowerfacingdown and Iwant2sleepforever
Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
I hope there is nothing, but don´t know. I think this world/life is the real hell, so it can only get better

Reactions: bayarea, Smilla, Ampsvx123 and 3 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I don't believe in an afterlife. Death scares me, yes but the chance of there being something is extremely small. I must admit there is a part of me that speculates about what an afterlife would look like. I am afraid of the unknown.

Reactions: bayarea and Smilla
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
Yes I'm terrified but sumthing weird hspprned to me with a drug reaction few years ago..

Reactions: Ampsvx123
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
Is just so so bizarre..never experienced anything like this before terrible drug reaction. So I remember sitting and something happeneing in head like a whooshing sound and vaccum in brain. it felt like 'i' had gone. What would call my soul which I didn't really believe in before. There has been near constant feeling of being stuck not in physical life but obviously not dead. Something has happened to vision and behind eyes..is liek a vaccum - no one home. Is like I'm seeing that everyone everything was interconnected and with whatever is missng it has cut me off from absolutely everything. I often have the feeling that I won't pass over properly but I'm in total utter hell. I see a vaccum in everything everyone too and often a blackness. The only accounts ive read of this is two people on similar drug as me and near death experiences. Is like I'm seeing that my physical body isn't was not me..But "me" i" has gone. I cannot function in this world like this. i dont know what has happened. Absolutely terrified to die but no quality life three years.

Reactions: Ampsvx123 and FadedMemory
L

lifeofregret

Sep 7, 2018
I'm scared too, I love this family, timeline, and life, but being disabled just ruined everything. I just want to go back

Reactions: HelpPlease and sunflowerfacingdown
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
What does anyone make of this? Is just terrifying.

Is just so so bizarre..never experienced anything like this before terrible drug reaction. So I remember sitting and something happeneing in head like a whooshing sound and vaccum in brain. it felt like 'i' had gone. What would call my soul which I didn't really believe in before. There has been near constant feeling of being stuck not in physical life but obviously not dead. Something has happened to vision and behind eyes..is liek a vaccum - no one home. Is like I'm seeing that everyone everything was interconnected and with whatever is missng it has cut me off from absolutely everything. I often have the feeling that I won't pass over properly but I'm in total utter hell. I see a vaccum in everything everyone too and often a blackness. The only accounts ive read of this is two people on similar drug as me and near death experiences. Is like I'm seeing that my physical body isn't was not me..But "me" i" has gone. I cannot function in this world like this. i dont know what has happened. Absolutely terrified to die but no quality life three years.

Nephis

Nephis

“Death should take me while I am in the mood.”
Sep 3, 2018
I have speculated before since the whole case that there is the law that says "Nothing created will ever be completely destroyed" if that is true whatever embodies us to allow us to think and have a sense of what is what and who is us then that part of us will go somewhere not NO WHERE therefore there has to be something at the end as such whatever that is that is apart of us will go somewhere you can't say it's all programmed in the brain because even plant's have a will to live and will try and do so, so if we think about it we will end up somewhere again we just don't know where that is yet...

Reactions: sunflowerfacingdown