• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
Do you think the seconds before passing out after drinking N would be unpleasant or pleasant?

Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
Do you think the seconds before passing out after drinking N would be unpleasant or pleasant?
Aside from the horrible aftertaste of N that I'm sure would still be present and unpleasant, I would think the experience would be quite pleasant, like the trip of a lifetime. (You're literally overdosing here)

Also from personal experience, I enjoy the effects of sleep-aids and downers, which is essentially what N is, an old time sleep aid, which was banned of course because of how easy it is to OD on. Regardless, the effects themselves are very pleasant and relaxing in my opinion. (Having sex on them is incredible too, but that's a different story haha)

Last edited:
Reactions: Vidar33