hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
what do u want for ur corpse? cremated & put in an urn, traditional burial, donated to science? are u an organ donor?

i want to 'turn into' a tree/flower-bush. there's a funeral home called Recompose that'll compost ur body & turn it into fertilized soil for new growth forests. if that's too expensive, The Living Urn is a smaller version of that.

like Mr. Munch said, 'From my rotting body, flowers shall grow & i am in them, & that is eternity.' i've always resonated w that quote. i'm looking forward to it.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Adûnâi, ijustwishtodie, matt1968 and 5 others
rottenflesh

rottenflesh

Jan 8, 2024
ive always wanted to be an organ donor but ive been destroying my body with cigs and meds but now that you said, turning into a tree/flower sounds amazing

• Love
Reactions: hikikomorizombie
throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
I want them to throw my body in the ocean or something. I really don't care what they do with me when I'm gone.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, hopeless08 and divinemistress36
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
ive always wanted to be an organ donor but ive been destroying my body with cigs and meds but now that you said, turning into a tree/flower sounds amazing
right!! i never understood the point of being put in a box in the ground to rot, sealed off & alone. what tree/flower would u want to be?? :)

Reactions: miaumiau
JOkE2109

JOkE2109

Student
Dec 18, 2023
Cremated and ashes released into space, only a pipe dream unfortunately as it would probably be stupid expensive.

Reactions: RedHates
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
I have wrote a note to communicate my wishes to my family.
"I can't be bothered to go to a lawyer and write up a will, just burn all my stuff. I plan to donate my money to charities that I believe in anyway so that takes care of that. I don't want a funeral. Cremate me and dispose of my ashes. Not "scatter me in XYZ place of importance to me…" fuck that, I hate this foreign slab of meat and bone I have been forced to inhabit and there is no place I consider nice enough in this entire fucked up country. Dispose of my ashes. Throw them in the gutter. Smash the urn, if you even need to get one, preferably just get them to stick the ashes in a cardboard box or a bag or something."
Fuck it all.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Organ donation doesn't work unless you are found immediately and pretty much die on the way to hospital.

I've chosen cremation and want my ashes to be scattered together with that of my dog.

Going on our last walk together.

• Hugs
Reactions: hopeless08, Chronicoverwhelm and divinemistress36
miaumiau

miaumiau

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.
Jan 15, 2024
what do u want for ur corpse? cremated & put in an urn, traditional burial, donated to science? are u an organ donor?

i want to 'turn into' a tree/flower-bush. there's a funeral home called Recompose that'll compost ur body & turn it into fertilized soil for new growth forests. if that's too expensive, The Living Urn is a smaller version of that, & it's purchasable on Amazon.

like Mr. Munch said, 'From my rotting body, flowers shall grow & i am in them, & that is eternity.' i've always resonated w that quote. i'm looking forward to it.
If I had a choice I'd just want my family to throw my body in the woods and let me rot in peace, no grave or anything. But I think this is kinda far fetched so I'll go with cremation. :b

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
I've chosen cremation and want my ashes to be scattered together with that of my dog.

Going on our last walk together.
:') what a lovely idea. where would u want u & ur dogs' ashes to be scattered? if u don't mind me asking.

Reactions: wljourney
miaumiau

miaumiau

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.
Jan 15, 2024
If I had a choice I'd just want my family to throw my body in the woods and let me rot in peace, no grave or anything. But I think this is kinda far fetched so I'll go with cremation.
Also, as a woman, it kinda creeps me out thinking about what could be done to my body after death... So yeah, cremation is the best option

Reactions: divinemistress36
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
If I had a choice I'd just want my family to throw my body in the woods and let me rot in peace, no grave or anything.
same!!! if i could buy a gun i'd go deep into the Olympic National Park, lay down in the grass or on some moss, & maybe smoke a lil before kms🧘‍♀️

do u have a particular woods in mind? or just in general.
Also, as a woman, it kinda creeps me out thinking about what could be done to my body after death... So yeah, cremation is the best option
unfortunately ur body will still be in the care of the mortician until it's ur cremation date</3 i don't think there's a way to skip the morgue. def another reason why i wish i could just disappear into the woods.

Last edited:
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
:') what a lovely idea. where would u want u & ur dogs' ashes to be scattered? if u don't mind me asking.
The park where I went to last or preferably the park I went to when my dog was still able to go on extended hikes.
That's my preference. We were happiest there.

• Love
Reactions: hopeless08, Chronicoverwhelm and hikikomorizombie
Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
Cremated and put in one of those cement box things at a cemetary. I was going to do the green route but it's cheaper to be burnt up. As for scattering, that's just another thing somebody has to do and I'd rather get put in the box and left.

numbspirit

numbspirit

living failure
Jan 3, 2024
I don't even want them to find my body. I would prefer to die in the wilderness, far away from civilization, where I could decompose in harmony with nature.

Chronicoverwhelm

Chronicoverwhelm

Student
Aug 13, 2022
I wish it was possible to be an organ donor with CTB. I'd want every organ or tissue possible to be donated. I'm O positive bloodtype and could help a lot of people. Then something positive would come from my useless failed life.

Becoming a tree or garden is beautiful. I didn't know there was living Urns, that sounds like something I might want. If not those options, then cremation with my ashes spread with those of my cherished soulmate dogs and cats ♥️

• Love
corgiee

corgiee

Jun 29, 2023
a green cremation. i'd hate to leave the world worse off as a result of my death.

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
I just wanna be cremated. That would be a fine way to go about things.

fishlover

fishlover

in the end, nothing matters
Sep 17, 2023
my body could be hacked to pieces and thrown into the bottom of a lake for all i care. however realistically, id say cremation- as its supposedly the cheapest option. after that i guess it doesnt matter, but i think it would be pretty funny to have my ashes in a fish-shaped urn.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'd like to donate my organs but I don't think that's possible after SN. Becoming a tree sounds lovely. I wonder if the SN would make any difference. Maybe it would be beneficial! Lol.

It kind of relies on there being people left behind to do that for you it sounds like though- in the UK at least. Which isn't really my scenario. Most people live hundreds of miles from me. Kind of takes away the ecological aspect if they all travel hundreds of miles to plant one tree! Plus- it would likely annoy them! I'm more likely to pre-pay for a cremation with no service. I'd love my ashes to be thrown in the sea but that seems doubtful too. Probably doesn't matter all that much in the end. It's just a nice thought. It's hugely expensive though. Just a straight forward cremation looks to be around £1,500!

• Love
Reactions: hikikomorizombie and stuckinthemud
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I honestly don't even care. Anybody can do whatever they want to my dead body

S

stuckinthemud

Student
Nov 14, 2023
I will be opting for a simple cremation and no funeral.
A couple of rings will be created from my ashes for family members.
I'd like my ashes to be scattered at a place we holiday each year as a family.
I don't wish to burden my family with the costs of a burial and funeral which are incredibly expensive here and I do not have thousands for this to pay for.
I've also never liked funerals.
I'd like to donate my organs but I don't think that's possible after SN. Becoming a tree sounds lovely. I wonder if the SN would make any difference. Maybe it would be beneficial! Lol.

It kind of relies on there being people left behind to do that for you it sounds like though- in the UK at least. Which isn't really my scenario. Most people live hundreds of miles from me. Kind of takes away the ecological aspect if they all travel hundreds of miles to plant one tree! Plus- it would likely annoy them! I'm more likely to pre-pay for a cremation with no service. I'd love my ashes to be thrown in the sea but that seems doubtful too. Probably doesn't matter all that much in the end. It's just a nice thought. It's hugely expensive though. Just a straight forward cremation looks to be around £1,500!
Yes it is expensive but burials here are like 5 x more expensive. This is the option I'm choosing too with no service.

Last edited:
  • Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Just be cremated and then forgotten about, I want it to be like I never existed at all. But anyway it isn't like it could ever really matter to me what happens as I will no longer be enslaved in this existence, instead I'll be at peace which is all that's ideal. I find it comforting how once one dies they won't be able to experience anything, the non-existent have no need for anything or have any concerns, death means freedom from the burden that is consciousness.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
bloodystarzklt

bloodystarzklt

may you never forget me.
Jan 10, 2024
sounds amazing to be turn into a flower but i will surely just be buried

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi