• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Title

• Yes 👍

• No 👎🏼 but I am willing to reconsider after a few years remaining dead 😴

• Hell No 👎🏼 I want to be dead forever 💀

• Unsure 🤔

Results are only viewable after voting.
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
Guarantees :
1. No mental illness .
2. Physical ailment only at the end of life .

If yes, Which country did you choose ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part of : https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...st-at-least-1-poll-daily.123125/#post-2051973
DailyPoll
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
I chose USA . Tech companies in USA are unparalleled and only tech can meaningfully change peoples lives in the long run . I want to be part of that .
US also guarantees maximum freedoms, thinking about 1A, 4A (except on selected topics like euthanasia).

jazzcat

jazzcat

dark eyed and miserable
May 19, 2023
I think I would, I would like to live a normal life somewhere in Europe, maybe Italy or Spain, I would like to not hate myself, have a job, find someone that would love me for the first time ever
but I would also be ok being dead forever, provided I stop having a consciousness

R.E.N.

R.E.N.

Rerolling to be an Ayy
Jun 26, 2023
If I could be reborn an alien on a peaceful planet, sure.
Sounds very pleasant. I always daydreamed of that too, pondering on how civilization would be with different mechanisms. From what I have thought about so far, hopefully the conditions and mechanisms won't be so reliant on allogamy and thermodynamics/competition. With the countless conformations possible probably inconceivable to us, I believe a civilization born in that circumstance would eliminate much of the strife that comes from that here. It also just speaks to my personal affinity to existence.

MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
Sounds very pleasant. I always daydreamed of that too, pondering on how civilization would be with different mechanisms.
What an interesting thought ! Spawning on a different planet means we will get to see (assuming we have eyes) different landscapes, surrounding planets, flora and and fauna ! Can't forget about gravity , I hope it's low so exploration is easy . We probably would not have a human body wince it won't survive conditions of a different planet . Wonder what we would look like ?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I could personally never wish to exist no matter the circumstances. Existence is completely undesirable, unappealing and unnecessary to me, this world is such a harmful place to exist in where there is unlimited potential to suffer, I only wish for nothingness. I think it's a terrible burden having the ability to exist here.

FormerlyFe(IV)

FormerlyFe(IV)

Snapped.
Jun 27, 2023
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

FREE ME FROM THIS STUPID SPERG BRAIN, I JUST WANT TO BE NORMAL AND MEDIOCRE IS FINE.

I'd be fine with the US, FUCK BRAZIL, and if I'd really be choosy I'd go with Netherlands.
Great location, terrible food, but in the middle of Europe so it's easy to move around. Also socialized healthcare is a plus.

J

Jolene79

Experienced
Jun 16, 2023
Yes but I also want a guarantee of no physical health challenges at all or mental health challenges. Only at point of death later in life!

I'd live most places but definitely not America or third world countries.

Reactions: MeltingBrain
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Yessss omg if I could just be reborn or restart & live somewhere else would be a dream...

I'd choose Iceland maybe? Basically in a country that is cold, good health care, not too populated, good equality rights & such...

Though if I was born without physical aliments I might be able to handle & enjoy heat/hot weather.

All my physical health issues include heat intolerance 😅 So, I dunno how the heat feels without sickness, pain, stress etc... that would be nice to experience.

I really do wanna live but I wanna live a different life. One I'm becoming throughly convinced that I can't provide myself in this life so..

J

Jolene79

Experienced
Jun 16, 2023
Yes that's guaranteed .
100% I'd want another chance. I know I could really enjoy life.

There's so much I value, animals, nature, the beauty of the wind, swimming in the sea, high adrenaline activities, hiking in the wilderness, reading, loving my child and being a loving mum to him. All of this has been hideously tainted by illness. I cannot enjoy one single thing at all anymore

A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
Absolutely definitely hell no. I want to be dead forever. I'm really looking forward to it. No more suffering. Relative bliss. Absolute peace. Anyone who wants more than that is fucking greedy

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I would not, but if I had to, I would choose France

M

manuel1056x

-
Sep 9, 2023
It's a hard decision. My life isn't bad, I made it bad with my discussions that I made in the past. So born again is an option. I think it could only be better my mental health situation.

• Hugs