• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

(¥)

(¥)

Jun 8, 2023
what cintrol csn a fanily have over a member ctb? if note requesrt a methof of burial whoo has conyrol? the famjly or the membdr? rhat is a JAV form?

DutchMister1488

DutchMister1488

Jul 10, 2023
It depends, the parents if you don't have a wife usually tho unless you put something else in your will,
However, if I may ask your English does seem quite good are you a non-native because if you're a native speaker I assume you're a minor and I would highly suggest to not ctb

Upvote 0
(¥)

(¥)

Jun 8, 2023
It depends, the parents if you don't have a wife usually tho unless you put something else in your will,
However, if I may ask your English does seem quite good are you a non-native because if you're a native speaker I assume you're a minor and I would highly suggest to not ctb
nonnative sopeaker. i recently sufmered injury to mg hand sorrg. i hsve no formal will only a "note". i worry my precinct will not respevt my eishes. there is a oerson whko hates mh being working there. tyat fact should deteemine my age.

Upvote 0
DutchMister1488

DutchMister1488

Jul 10, 2023
Well then no one i am afraid, how ever if you did ctb it doesnt matter a lot anymore what happens to your body right?

Dit you already think of ways to ctb

Upvote 0