ixkitty

ixkitty

Let me be Selfish, just this once.
Aug 15, 2020
...How do you feel? Do you disassociate from everything and feel like a hallow shell for a day or two? Do you feel shitty and more determined? Do you feel afraid?

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, botanormal and Pen>Sword
Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
I felt frustrated and trapped.

• Hugs
Reactions: ixkitty, Trannydiary, botanormal and 2 others
D

D0wn4nd0ut

Feb 11, 2021
I didn't actually fail, as I wasn't trying to fully go yet, but after the fact, I always feel like I should have just continued and saw where it was going and maybe I would have passed..

Read my thread to get an idea of what I was doing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, botanormal and ixkitty
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Last time I failed it sucked because everyone knew about it. People start looking at you with a "oh, this is a suicidal guy and is mentally ill" look.
My experience was no Fairy Tale at all. I was about to end up a in a psych ward but instead, I became a "prisoner" in my parents' house who was monitored 24/7.

How did I feel? Imprisoned, frustrated, useless. I even wanted to grab a knife and stab myself once my parents were asleep.

If there are any chances you'll fail, try to make sure people won't find it out. Otherwise, you'll lose your freedom and become more depressed. (you'll feel great once you get it back, though. I'm so happy now haha)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, botanormal, Pen>Sword and 2 others
Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Student
Feb 6, 2021
After I had been found and rescued, I RESENTED and PRESENTED my SIGH and SORROW to doctors.
I felt I had been dragged down rubbish again. I felt frustrated and dismal. I blamed myself. I thought that I had been reckless so!

Sometimes I think I should have died in those days... This failure makes my mind confused even now.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, botanormal and Pen>Sword
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
My brain when I woke up from a coma:

angry the simpsons GIF

• Love
Reactions: Natty, ixkitty, Trannydiary and 3 others
ixkitty

ixkitty

Let me be Selfish, just this once.
Aug 15, 2020
I didn't actually fail, as I wasn't trying to fully go yet, but after the fact, I always feel like I should have just continued and saw where it was going and maybe I would have passed..

Read my thread to get an idea of what I was doing.
I will go and read it.. I will find it
Last time I failed it sucked because everyone knew about it. People start looking at you with a "oh, this is a suicidal guy and is mentally ill" look.
My experience was no Fairy Tale at all. I was about to end up a in a psych ward but instead, I became a "prisoner" in my parents' house who was monitored 24/7.

How did I feel? Imprisoned, frustrated, useless. I even wanted to grab a knife and stab myself once my parents were asleep.

If there are any chances you'll fail, try to make sure people won't find it out. Otherwise, you'll lose your freedom and become more depressed. (you'll feel great once you get it back, though. I'm so happy now haha)
I've had that but that was before my first attempt. The catholic school I went to told my mom I was having "disturbing thoughts" because someone stole my notebook with my poems .. I feel that though
After I had been found and rescued, I RESENTED and PRESENTED my SIGH and SORROW to doctors.
I felt I had been dragged down rubbish again. I felt frustrated and dismal. I blamed myself. I thought that I had been reckless so!

Sometimes I think I should have died in those days... This failure makes my mind confused even now.
I hate that for you:(

Last edited: