Namensjemand

Namensjemand

Cursed
Jul 16, 2023
It is hard to put it into words. Impossible even. Just please understand I am no cheap pro-lifer, no. I know the deep ends. I know them very well.

And any sane life would give this fucking world the middle finger I MEAN THAT. Yet, I don''t think death is a real thing. It is a mirage. Part of the big lie. As this world.

I know what I am talking about, I will remain respectful but I can Always back up my claims. Always. CAPITAL FUCK "morals".They are dumb as shit. I still vividly remember those pompous rightious fouls in German congress patting each other on their "Christian" shoulders for outlawing assisted suicide. All I saw were ivoy towery scum worthy of a good and hard burn. They did not actually care. Never did. They just fell in love with a lie. Which was them being angelic while in truth they were Satan's best deciples. Favoring looking good over being good.

Yet, I am decidedly not pro death, but pro choice. And for any choice to be a real choice, it must be informed. And that is what I love about this place. I have been around. Forums, Facebook, even was on MySpace, free chats in the 90s, also had an Instagram phase... fuck all that it is all Bullshit I mean that. But this place... it might be the last best hope for public authenticity the web knows and I so so much cherish that. To come from the deep ends and to find an open community which can authentically relate.... OMG what an immense relieve... I watched that ss youtube clip... I wanted to strangle that stupid American self-rightious fucking cunt! Still do.
"If you show it to pros they are OMG o bad I can not even look at it" *literally stupidly smiling and laughing* Yeah well... CUNT... if you and your pro friends would have cared to actually look... you may have found some raw truths transcending your ugly srlfrightious bitchy and stupid as FUCK textbook idiocy faking smartstupid fucking dump cunt YOUARE come close to get a due bitch slap cunt!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: StolenLife, pole and Cute_&_Loving
FadingSunshine

FadingSunshine

Nothing lasts forever.
Jul 8, 2023
I agree, this place is so authentic compared to the rest of the internet. I think society assigns values pretty much at random, like what makes suicide bad in society's views? And of course people follow what everyone else thinks without applying critical thought. I noticed a lot of things about society and its random values when I stopped trying to fit in. I hope in the future we as a collective can grow up and stop being so infatuated with things that don't matter, like consumerism, worrying about our appearance, worrying about what strangers think of us, always trying to prove ourselves…

Reactions: Dead Already and carac