• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Pistolero114

Pistolero114

Veteran
Jun 25, 2019
Is there anyone else who has days so really decent and normal that catching the bus seems very far away? I'm feeling terrified because I know if I allow myself to have one moment of just pure feeling well I'll have to deal with the huge emotional crash that inevitably comes? Thoughts?

Reactions: 21Neberg, pole and Voy
V

Voy

May 22, 2019
I used to avoid good feelings too. But after realizing I can't ctb soon enough and I'll have to live with this pain for much longer, it doesn't matter how much it will feel painful anymore. I try to accept and appreciate the smallest of what life has to offer, just so I can have few moments of peace.

Reactions: Pistolero114
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
If you're lucky enough to have some joy in your life, for fucks sake, take it.

If you're afraid of the "crash," don't be. Just accept that the joy isn't anything more than temporary. But that's no excuse for not having some joy if it happens to come around.

Reactions: StillWaiting, 21Neberg, pole and 1 other person
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
What goes up, must come down. Same as our feelings.

Reactions: Pistolero114