M

mistakenhope08

Aug 24, 2024
Hello everyone! I'm a newbie here. For the last few years I've been struggling from a worst mental health condition and decided to CTB next month soon as I save enough money to buy SN and other needs especially a rent for a place to execute it. But what I'm afraid of is failing to CTB? I can't afford to fail. I want it to be successfully completed coz I don't wanna live anymore and this life is such a bullshit!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: rozeske, AbsurdAbyss, BobSmoked and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I fear the same, in my case it terrifies me how trying to die can go wrong and lead to way worse suffering as a result and I find it horrific how such can happen, it really scares me how there is literally no limit as to much agony a human can feel in this cruel, torturous existence, I also just wish to be gone. But anyway I wish you all the best, I hope you find the peace you search for.

R

ramon

Aug 10, 2024
I know NOTHING about neurology, psychiatry or any other sciencitfic discipline related to this thread. The consequences of how this post is interpreted relies solely on whoever is reading it.

That being said, some other member in this forum said something that helped me cope with the fear of failing at CTB.

I can't recall neither the exact words nor who wrote them, but that member said that becoming brain dead is not that bad since what would be left of me is my mindless functioning body. If my sentient self is no longer there to experience any mental and/or physical pain before and after any failed attempt, then It seem like it's mission accomplished.

Again, since I have no reliable knowledge on the matter any corrections are highly appreciated.