H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
I'm afraid to CTB not because of SI, but because I'm afraid my idenity will be unmasked. I like being annon on here, another screen name, avatar, nothing more. No offense I don't want people here in my personal information. And I don't want my parents going a crusade when I die. Can anybody relate?
Can't police track me to my profile on this site?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hyperbunny, Silvermorning, GoodPersonEffed and 5 others
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Why don't you delete your account and/or your whole device a few days/weeks before you ctb?

I'm planning on doing so...as much as I like people documenting their ctb process on here...I couldn't do it.

Just to paranoid about anyone (police for example) making a big deal out of my exit or this forum...especially because it still seems like the media in my country hasn't picked up on it yet.

• Aww..
Reactions: justsad&done, pthnrdnojvsc, Silvermorning and 4 others
H

Heart Shards

Feb 3, 2019
Why don't you delete your account and/or your whole device a few days/weeks before you ctb?

I'm planning on doing so...as much as I like people documenting their ctb process on here...I couldn't do it.

Just to paranoid about anyone (police for example) making a big deal out of my exit or this forum...especially because it still seems like the media in my country hasn't picked up on it yet.
you can't delete, only ban, right?

_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
When I go, I'll probably be very brief on details...don't need anyone taking as many screenshots as they can to use for their benefit.

• Aww..
Reactions: Silvermorning, Lastsauce, NodusTollens and 2 others
H

Heart Shards

Feb 3, 2019
When I go, I'll probably be very brief on details...don't need anyone taking as many screenshots as they can to use for their benefit.
I really hope you're okay friend.

• Love
Reactions: Silvermorning and _Kaira_
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
I really hope you're okay friend.

I appreciate your thoughts. With that being said, IF I do disappear suddenly in the coming days, well who knows.
Not saying I am going to, but I've had just about enough. We'll see.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: justsad&done, Silvermorning, NodusTollens and 1 other person
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
you can't delete, only ban, right?

Right but by destroying your entire Pc/ cell phone data nobody can't relate your account back to you...as I understand.

• Love
Reactions: Silvermorning, DocNo, _Kaira_ and 1 other person
H

Heart Shards

Feb 3, 2019
I appreciate your thoughts. With that being said, IF I do disappear suddenly in the coming days, well who knows.
Not saying I am going to, but I've had just about enough. We'll see.
I respect your decision if you do.

• Love
Reactions: Silvermorning and _Kaira_
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
I respect your decision if you do.

Ye. I'm too paranoid at this point to talk anymore even here, don't like people using my sadness and reasons for CTB against me. Sick world.
Just can't leave us alone.

I appreciate you :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Silvermorning, Heart Shards and LastFlowers
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I'm afraid to CTB not because of SI, but because I'm afraid my idenity will be unmasked. I like being annon on here, another screen name, avatar, nothing more. No offense I don't want people here in my personal information. And I don't want my parents going a crusade when I die. Can anybody relate?
Can't police track me to my profile on this site?
I made my mother promise she wouldn't do that kind of shit but there's no guarantee of anything, I'm not a minor though so my situation may be different. I also must remain anon, I joined this forum with absolutely zero intention of anyone knowing my identity, I don't even have social media so I value my privacy, for various reasons. (Anything I share is without the intent of revealing my true identity.) Even the few people I text, I have the expectation of them respecting my personal information and keeping others from snooping or knowing their passcode. (Beware anyone of texting couples...great way to get your privacy invaded.)
The problem is that the method of SN (if that is even what you plan on using) is gaining a particular type of popularity, one which may very well lead to this site..unlike things that have been known forever like hanging or a gun shot. It is also a larger scapegoat for the suicides involving young people, whom the families have more control over the narrative of. I would suggest, as others have, to delete your history of this site..maybe even wipe your device or destroy it. Take as many measures as you can, if you are worried about failing and losing your data, perhaps transfer what you want to a different device or medium of memory, one that is discreet and will not be known or easily discovered. Try to hide your own identifying information on this site by being vague or including altered facts about yourself once in awhile- to cover your tracks.
Personally, I have decided it's better not to say goodbye or leave behind any goodbye thread. When I off myself, I hope the good sense to keep my mouth shut about it remains intact at the end.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Silvermorning, GoodPersonEffed and Heart Shards