• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

itsover090

Feb 1, 2024
Is there any way to make the CTB less terrifying? Some topic, some book, I know I've reached the end of the line after decades of problems, mental disorders, cancer, motor nerve injuries in all 4 limbs, bowel/bladder, whatever... I need to put an end to this, but I feel scared

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske, Praestat_Mori, Forever Sleep and 2 others
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
First, I want to say I'm so sorry for all the suffering you've been through.

Regarding to your question, unfortunately, there is no way to get rid of the terror of death. You can minimize It with a peaceful method, but in the end the fear will still be there. Alcohol might help with some disinhibition... And having the believe that you will be reunited with a loved one in some kind of afterlife may help with the lack of motivation.

Reactions: rozeske, astral-mind and divinemistress36
throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
I'm sorry you had to go through this. For me personally, I just remind myself that death already happened before I was born and that I was at peace then. This makes it easier to go through with an attempt from my experience.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, rozeske and BojackHorseman
E

eashanm

Master
Feb 22, 2023
  1. Stoics and yogis both say that to overcome the fear of death one must think of it constantly in the proper manner. Daily meditation involves withdrawing consciousness from the body–a preview of death. By practising meditation we are inoculating ourselves with a minute dose of daily death and thereby developing some control over the dying process.

Reactions: tonysopranokin, rozeske and astral-mind
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm sorry you have suffered so much. I try to tell myself that it's going to happen one way or the other regardless. At some point, I'm going to have to go through it. So have the 117 billion humans that came before us. Many of my family members have already gone through it. If all those people can, we can too. We'll have to in fact- there's no escaping it. So, as a thing, it is scary but also, it's kind of pointless to worry because we can't change what's coming.

As for CTB though- I agree, that's scary too. I guess all any of us can do is to research the methods. Find one we feel the most confident in and follow the protocols the best we can to give it the highest chance of success.

Not that this helps much but, know you aren't alone in being afraid. I'd say the majority of people are.

Reactions: thewalkingdread and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am sorry for the pain you are going through, no one deserves that. But Ctb is not an easy thing. Our body is trained throughout evolution to survive. SI will do everything when we are consciousness or unconscious to fight us off when we try to kill our selves. That includes fear of death and fear of what comes after death. At the end of the day it will come down to how much we want it and how desperate we are to trying ctb.
After a few you will have the search bar activated and you can use that to look at conversations and philosophies on death and after life to give your self a bit of a peace of mind.

Reactions: thewalkingdread
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I believe death to be nothing more than an dreamless, eternal sleep where all is finally forgotten about, I believe that once we die we simply cease existing and that is it for us, we are gone. Rather than something to fear I see non-existence as all that's desirable as it's the absence of all harm, torment and suffering, I find comfort in the thought of eternally ceasing to exist as there are no disadvantages to being permanently unaware. And we are destined for nothing but to die anyway, this existence will disappear into nothingness someday no matter what.

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread
I

itsover090

Feb 1, 2024
@FuneralCry I think I expressed myself badly, I'm not afraid of death, in fact, if I had a bottle of N, I would certainly do it now. I'm afraid of the process, the feeling of anxiety/pain when trying CTB, I know it's my only option, but I'm very afraid