banger12

banger12

Aug 1, 2024
So I have a bit of a dilemma that I'm sure is not uncommon but I don't see discussed much despite the fact that many people likely deal with, so I wanted to talk a little bit about my case here and provide a thread for others to discuss similar frustrations/experiences. Not asking for advice or tips or help, but all of that is appreciated. And I hope someone can relate or find value in this thread.

So I have a rough tentative plan to CTB but currently the main issue is financial. I can't afford what I need in order to CTB in a timely manner. I was unable to work for months and idk if even now I'd be able to go back and I'm currently broke. I have a limited window of time to CTB and the stress of not being able to afford to mixed with having a fixed amount of time in which I could succeed is scary. It's possible that if I work enough I may get the money needed in time but idk if I'll be able to or be fortunate enough to get that opportunity. I've been wondering about possible side hustles that can help raise the money (obviously not a replacement for work but could ease the strain) without family noticing and suspecting.

I doubt I'm the only person whose here partly (or for some maybe entirely) due to health reasons, which could obviously impact work and getting resources to CTB. Given that I think we can agree that people should have the option available to them and that this represents a major constraint I think it's worth discussing. So feel free to share thoughts, opinions, stories or just vent here. I've been dwelling on this a lot and I'm curious about how shared this experience is and about the emotions others have surrounding it.