• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

roku6

roku6

Student
Jan 23, 2024
Hi,
I know this has been asked but I couldn't find a straight answer for this. What is the recommended dose(in mg) for olanzapine and quetiapine in the SN protocol?
The only thing I found is that in some attempts they used ~400mg quetiapine.
Which one is preferred if I don't have access to meto?
Do these antipsychotics have comparable potential as meto?

Anyhow, if someone could share an online meto source in the EU I'd appreciate it.

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
First let me say that since your account is new that means you don't have access to the search engine yet or able to start private conversations. If you want to research more on your own, go to the games section to post enough comments so you can get access.

Here's what I found regarding quetiapine:

As for which one is preferred I do not know because both are mainly antipsychotic medications that treats psychotic conditions such as schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
Please note since I don't know about this then please do as much research yourself if you go with those.

There's this guide also if you haven't read it:

As for Meto I was skeptical at first about it but the site is abbreviated as (ADC) and that is where I got mine. The shipping/tracking information said that it went through German customs so that's an option.

roku6

roku6

Student
Jan 23, 2024
First let me say that since your account is new that means you don't have access to the search engine yet or able to start private conversations. If you want to research more on your own, go to the games section to post enough comments so you can get access.

Here's what I found regarding quetiapine:

As for which one is preferred I do not know because both are mainly antipsychotic medications that treats psychotic conditions such as schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
Please note since I don't know about this then please do as much research yourself if you go with those.

There's this guide also if you haven't read it:

As for Meto I was skeptical at first about it but the site is abbreviated as (ADC) and that is where I got mine. The shipping/tracking information said that it went through German customs so that's an option.
Thanks that was a valuable information, cleared a lot of confusion, I guess both antipsychotic meds work in a similar way and only given off label in some studies for cancer treatments.

As for the ADC , in case I found the same thing, it won't ship to EU (anymore?) and also asking for consultation via phone call.

roku6

roku6

Student
Jan 23, 2024
After trying several online pharmacies without success I might stay with olanzapine. They just don't want to ship central EU somehow.
I am having a hard time figuring out how to use it in SN regimen. Olanzapine reaches peak plasma concentration after 5-6 hours.
I don't think it would work as meto if used ~1hour before SN. Any ideas how to time it properly?