• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
I've seen people going back and forth about choosing meto or domperidone as their AE for the SN method. From what I can tell, meto might be a bit more effective due to crossing the BBB but can have potential side effects as a result. Other than that they both are functionally similar. I can technically get both. I've used Domperidone before but have no experience with meto. Also, there seems to be no guidelines on Domperidone dosage in the resource threads. Thoughts between the two?

As for benzos, I have a massive tolerance due to having abused it before. I also don't have access to anything like diazepam or alprazolam but I can get midazolam which is far more potent from my experience. I assume this wouldn't cause any complications with SN, but I just want to double-check if anyone's had experience with using midazolam.